• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Godslay

Banned
he was almost crying on monday during the postgame interview even when he won

put him in a retire home already before we break his neck again

I'm sorry that your QB has a tendency to get all hormonal and cry on TV...

My QB on the other hand internalizes his hatred and turns them into TDs...

iApncNtdU6gCt.gif

Looks like he was about to cry in this one...

iFkxfVAGjbt51.gif

ari

Banned
Key and peele isn't funny at all, their web videos was funnier then the actual show. Shame, because it got the Dave cappelle vibe. :(

I miss Dave chappelle so fucking much it hurts. :(

squicken

Didn't he pop in and say he changed his name to Anton Sugar? Before my time obviously, I wasn't around then, so I don't know for sure.

Yeah that's it.

These last few pages are awful to read. I don't know why a bunch of people just decided to go 100% full on troll. Why not mix a little football talk into your desperate cries for attention?

Bowser

Yeah that's it.

These last few pages are awful to read. I don't know why a bunch of people just decided to go 100% full on troll. Why not mix a little football talk into your desperate cries for attention?

Why do people feel the need to change their usernames?

I remember jakncoke used to go by a different name, but I can't remember what it was for the life of me.

Troll

Banned
Key and peele isn't funny at all, their web videos was funnier then the actual show. Shame, because it got the Dave cappelle vibe. :(

I miss Dave chappelle so fucking much it hurts. :(

Yeah it's like Chocolate News. Trying to get "that" audience.

WedgeX

Banned
I'm glad that football doesn't have rain delays. Sucks having to try and rework my schedule over a light rain that came two hours into the planned game time.

Not sure where this thread's gone in the past few hours, but...here's a nice article on Cam's mindset going into this week.

I liked these quotes:

Cam Newton said:
“I think it’s a big challenge for everybody to see what we can do because everything is still possible...The season is far (from) a wash. It’s time for us to prove it. There are a lot of expectations going into this season. And for us to get the vibe going and pick up the vibe for this whole season, it’s just going to have to start this game."

“One thing he said was it’s easy for a leader to stand out when you’re 4-1...But it takes a courageous leader to stand up and still lead the troops to victory when you’re 1-4.“

"And at the end of the day, playmakers are going to have to make plays. When that play allows for something to happen, it’s not a time for somebody to clutch up and go in a shell. It’s time for the flower to grow.”

Big words from Cam, and I agree with his points, but he's talked a lot to this point in his career. He's got to bring it to the field, starting with this game against the Cowboys.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah that's it.

This thread is always full of people going 100% troll.
Thats part of the fun.
People starved for attention have more viable options than posting on a messageboard.

Wray

Question for Charger and Cowboy fans. Would you trade Rivers/Romo to Buffalo for Fitzpatrick and a 2013 1st Round Pick?

says a muffled voice beneath a towel

That's the "big talk now act" part I was talking about.

I doubt he's going to undergo some serious metamorphosis and turn into a Drew Brees type rah rah guy over a week. Maybe he'll never be that guy.

But, people forget that he's only started 21 games in the NFL and this is only his third season ever starting on a football team at a competitive level. He still has time to develop as a QB and grow and mature as a man. It's good that he's recognized that his weekly pouting routine is unacceptable at this level and he's taking steps to try and correct his behavior.

Top Bottom