• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Godslay

Banned
I cant see the 3d. My eyes physically are not able to see the effect.
I have one weak eye and zero stereoscopic vision.

image.php

Afrikan

Steve McNair's A football life is on NFL network.

still can't believe it..... what I'm surprised about this show is that they are still saying she was his mistress.... I swore he and is wife were in the process of separating. So yes mistress...but I think they should mention that they were separating.

edit- love momma McNair.

JABEE

Are they like the Canucks?
You are mistaken. The Canucks have fans but they are the most obnoxious and arrogant fans in the league behind Canadien fans. Actually, I think Pats fans would be a better comparison.

Your Jags are more like the Coyotes. A team on the brink of relocation and a fan base that doesn't show up to games.

The Jaguars never violated the sanctity of the NFL, so being a Jaguars fan is a step up from being a Patriots fan. So, I'm proud of you alligator.

You are mistaken. The Canucks have fans but they are the most obnoxious and arrogant fans in the league behind Canadien fans. Actually, I think Pats fans would be a better comparison.

Your Jags are more like the Coyotes. A team on the brink of relocation and a fan base that doesn't show up to games.

The Jaguars never violated the sanctity of the NFL, so being a Jaguars fan is a step up from being a Patriots fan. So, I'm proud of you alligator.

Which team would be the Flyers?They suck too right?

Afrikan

She lived around here once so when that happened it was big news.

any word from her fam during that time? Did she have any known issues?

of course you never leave anything to chance messing with a young girl's heart/mind......but man, she was ready to end everything at age 20? She had to have some other issues in life.

any word from her fam during that time? Did she have any known issues?

of course you never leave anything to chance messing with a young girl's heart/mind......but man, she was ready to end everything at age 20? She had to have some other issues in life.

I dont remember much much but I dont think they said she had any problems.

JABEE

Which team would be the Flyers?They suck too right?
The Flyers would be a team that hasn't won a championship since the 70s yet they still have the most Stanley Cup Final appearances without winning a Cup and second best winning percentage since expansion behind the Habs.

I'm not sure there is a team in the NFL I'd compare the Flyers to. They are the masters at contending every season yet failing to win the Cup.

The Flyers would be a team that hasn't won a championship since the 70s yet they still have the most Stanley Cup Final appearances without winning a Cup and second best winning percentage since expansion behind the Habs.

I'm not sure there is a team in the NFL I'd compare the Flyers to. They are the masters at contending every season yet failing to win the Cup.

So the Eagles then.

cajunator

Banned
Defense is bad, recievers are average. Without Godgers the Pack go 0-17.

Harell and Flynn had some pretty good games while he was out...
But obviously not many teams would be successful without the starting QB.
That doesnt mean he is the only player on the team that matters in wins or losses.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

For a second sounded like the Buffalo Bills.

Harell and Flynn had some pretty good games while he was out...
But obviously not many teams would be successful without the starting QB.
That doesnt mean he is the only player on the team that matters in wins or losses.
Flynn had two good games. One against a bad patriots defense that he lost and one against the worst secondary in the league that he won. Dude can't even beat out rookie Russell Wilson for a starting job. Harrell wouldn't even start in the XFL.

cajunator

Banned
Flynn had two good games. One against a bad patriots defense that he lost and one against the worst secondary in the league that he won. Dude can't even beat out rookie Russell Wilson for a starting job. Harrell wouldn't even start in the XFL.

My point is that giving a qb credit for ever win/loss is completely overlooking the supporting cast so saying x qb has as many wins as y qb is missing a lot of variables.

Lunchbox

Banned
i cant even hate on pepe anymore, i feel bad for him getting off the ground after getting fucked up, its like watching favre on his last legs against the Bounty crew

you just see an old man getting beat over and over. granpa needs to retire

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Okay, so nobody cares, but Byrd was made AFC defensive player of the week. CJ Spiller has won offensive player of the week.

Fitzpatrick is clearly holding back a playoff caliber team. Fuck that Harvard bastard.

Godslay

Banned
i cant even hate on pepe anymore

i feel bad for him getting off the ground after getting fucked up, its like watching favre on his last legs against the Bounty crew.

you just see an old man getting beat over and over

WTF are you talking about? 23 other QBs have been sacked more than he has. In addition to this he has more TDs, a higher completion percentage, YDS/A, and less sacks than Brady. He may be an old man, but he's having a damn fine year.

Lunchbox

Banned
WTF are you talking about? 23 other QBs have been sacked more than he has. In addition to this he has more TDs, a higher completion percentage, YDS/A, and less sacks than Brady. He may be an old man, but he's having a damn fine year.

he was almost crying on monday during the postgame interview even when he won

put him in a retire home already before we break his neck again

Top Bottom