• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

d[-_-]b

Banned
i used to eat squid jerky from time to time as a kid and i tried it years later and it disgusts me now. i've always wanted to try gator jerky

GATOR

JERKY

Poor gator can't catch a break, first he's a jags fan now you want to make jerky of him :(, I feel for you gator guy where ever your soul is...

cajunator

Banned
i used to eat squid jerky from time to time as a kid and i tried it years later and it disgusts me now. i've always wanted to try gator jerky

GATOR

JERKY

Ostrich jerky is the most unusual one that I have tried.
Im not sure if anyone in Louisiana makes gator jerky but I wouldnt be surprised.

People just like to hate on the niners because of FMT.

No, I hate the 49ers because I hated moving to the bay area from Seattle. I hate everything about this place and wish I could go back.

FMT is actually quite amusing though, so I guess that's how I tolerate living here. ;p

Milchjon

I like every weather except heat. A sunny spring or fall day is heavenly.

I feel like such a contrarian because I prefer all other seasons over summer.

jakncoke

Banned
this past summer was my worst summer yet. heat sucks.. then you factor working in a factory that doesnt have proper ventilation and wow

K-19

Banned
It rains every day during the summer.
Every single day.

What a shit place. The region where I live in France only have 75 days of sun per year. I used to be in a perfect place near the méditerranée where the sun was here every summer, was so cool.

rain is the worst, fuck rain. snow now thats something

Totally, you can make snowman and throw snow ball at the face of people you don't like. The problem is that snow burn the hands.

I like every weather except heat. A sunny spring or fall day is heavenly.

I feel like such a contrarian because I prefer all other seasons over summer.

I feel like you live in the perfect place. I am glad for ya.

cajunator

Banned
What a shit place. The region where I live in France only have 75 days of sun per year. I used to be in a perfect place near the méditerranée where the sun was here every summer, was so cool.
Totally, you can make snowman and throw snow ball at the face of people you don't like. The problem is that snow burn the hands.

I feel like you live in the perfect plce. I am glad for ya.

Nah. Its always a sunny rain.
Its not the gloomy northwestern kind.

Milchjon

I feel like you live in the perfect place. I am glad for ya.

There's this thing called glove, you know :-D

And yeah, German climate fits me okay. I'd think it's because I grew up here that I like weather like this, but no other Germans agree with me, so it can't be that.

jakncoke

Banned
How is rain the worst?
rain is beautiful.

rain sucks, is just horrible. and im not sure if this is an outlier or the norm. But last winter here was plain shit. It would snow ape shit and id be fuck yeah.. then 2 days later it'd warm up above freezing to get give you 35-40 degree rain showers and bye bye snow. My former hometown is basically once its winter you hardly get above 25 in the cold months of the year.

@frenchie. in this day and age that is just asking for assault charges

edit; also here when it rains it basically a all day event where the sky turns into some post apocalyptic movie setting, basically ohio sucks

K-19

Banned
Nah. Its always a sunny rain.
Its not the gloomy northwestern kind.

Sunny rain I fuck that too. How can you know when you should wear a parka or not?

There's this thing called glove, you know :-D

And yeah, German climate fits me okay. I'd think it's because I grew up here that I like weather like this, but no other Germans agree with me, so it can't be that.

Gloves make your hands awkward. Fuck that.

K-19

Banned
Football must be fun to watch when there is rain. You know like there are 5 seconds before the end of the game, the running back of your team is trying to score a touchdown to egalize or to win and then he glide like 2 yards before the end zone. They can't make a FG there is not enough time, no? Still like 2 seconds.

jakncoke

Banned
i remember it rained a lil bit when i went to the steelers/brown game last year late in the season, shit was cold as fuck. by the time the game was ending it was snowing lol

K-19

Banned
Tornado five miles away during local ULL football game.
We left just before the stadium lights went out.
Lightning was hitting in the field down the street.

Pretty extreme. Weather in US seem to be as big as the country is. But for the price of a football seat I guess that you want your money worth with the "show".

squicken

So going by PFF's ratings, Wayne Hunter and Barry Richardson are both in the bottom 10 offensive tackles, and Quin Ojinaka in the second worst offensive guard. No other team has three OL in the bottom 10 at their positions, besides AZ, who have 4.

Along with WRs who can't get off the line and it's a wonder STL can score at all. Vegas can't make the Packers line high enough

jakncoke

Banned
So going by PFF's ratings, Wayne Hunter and Barry Richardson are both in the bottom 10 offensive tackles, and Quin Ojinaka in the second worst offensive guard. No other team has three OL in the bottom 10 at their positions, besides AZ, who have 4.

Along with WRs who can't get off the line and it's a wonder STL can score at all. Vegas can't make the Packers line high enough

So when are the Mayflower trucks coming

Why do people think Russel Wilson will fail? Because he's short?

Even though I'm generally optimistic, Wilson seems so bad in the pocket. It's like he pre plans his scrambles at times. Maybe the height is a big problem sometime he has a perfect pocket and he still looking to break out.

cajunator

Banned
Pretty extreme. Weather in US seem to be as big as the country is. But for the price of a football seat I guess that you want your money worth with the "show".

At that time ULL football was shit so we paid next to nothing for seats.
The program only turned around last year and the Ragin Cajuns went to a college bowl game for the first time in 40 years.

squicken

The Broncos have the league's easiest remaining schedule. With BAL's injuries, it's not impossible for them to grab a bye. They lose tie breakers with HOU and NE, but the Patriots division might give them more trouble than they thought

Milchjon

We like to pity fuck Brady, what can I say?

I was looking for a pic to counter this, but then I saw this pic

tom-brady-eye-candy-5.jpg

and now I'm just laughing my ass off.

WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING???

Troll

Banned
I was looking for a pic to counter this, but then I saw this pic

and now I'm just laughing my ass off.

WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING???

reaction_pc_why_boner-(n1315073132452).gif

The Broncos have the league's easiest remaining schedule. With BAL's injuries, it's not impossible for them to grab a bye. They lose tie breakers with HOU and NE, but the Patriots division might give them more trouble than they thought

I like to think we have a good shot at 10-6 or 11-5. I really hope that we don't lose a game in the division this year.

Top Bottom