• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Greg

That's the "big talk now act" part I was talking about.

I doubt he's going to undergo some serious metamorphosis and turn into a Drew Brees type rah rah guy over a week. Maybe he'll never be that guy.

But, people forget that he's only started 21 games in the NFL and this is only his third season ever starting on a football team at a competitive level. He still has time to develop as a QB and grow and mature as a man. It's good that he's recognized that his weekly pouting routine is unacceptable at this level and he's taking steps to try and correct his behavior.
Yeah, I just like to poke fun. He definitely has a lot of time to grow up.

I have friends older than him that are worse at losing. Granted they aren't the face of a franchise, but I know what you're saying.

You're going to feel real dumb tomorrow. Wilson and Lynch are going to have their way with you boys. The Niners haven't even had enough time to get over that ass kicked Elisha gave them.

you're going to taste alex's dick just like the rest tomorrow! it's tough to be one of the top teams in the league. everyone wishes the worst for you :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Rusty says you guys aren't being respectful.

XUIPb.gif

Greg

Obese people that take up that much space should have to pay for more than one seat if they are that big or accept to sit in the handicap accessible seats. Not fair to the people next to him/her.
jGNyj.jpg

I shouldn't be penalized for my big bones

How can one man look like he could be POTUS or a model at the same time? It's just not fair, but I accept it.
photoshop

squicken

I really hope the Seachicken win tomorrow. Please god let the Seachicken win tomorrow.

Why? Seahawks are cheap-shot thugs who would kill you and your family in your sleep if they had the chance.

49ers suck too but at least they play clean. No dirty shot or piped in crowd noise or dirty refs needed to win

Troll

Banned
yeah i'll bet you since none of the seachickens fans were man enough to do it (unless someone agreed to do it and i didn't see!). 1 week bet but if the niners lose it'll have to start monday since i have this giants avatar until then!

Cool. That definitely works. I hope you like monkeys and lips.

Drakeon

Why? Seahawks are cheap-shot thugs who would kill you and your family in your sleep if they had the chance.

49ers suck too but at least they play clean. No dirty shot or piped in crowd noise or dirty refs needed to win

People just like to hate on the niners because of FMT.

cajunator

Banned
"4th down? what's a down?"
"those jerseys are pretty"
"I have to go to the bathroom"
"how many minutes in a quarter?"
"why was that worth 6 points?"

I doubt shes that stupid.
No way to know.
If she was like that Id just give her my seat and go watch from an entryway or something.

cdyhybrid

Maybe if the Rams did some of that they wouldn't be perennial cellar dwellers!

People just like to hate on the niners because of FMT.

FMT is my favorite Niners fan.

I don't do avatar bets because my allegiance to UW comes before all other things.

squicken

I don't do avatar bets because my allegiance to UW comes before all other things.

Maybe if your beloved huskies did some of that they wouldn't give it up so easy when they played decent offenses

d[-_-]b

Banned

Mine too, in other news, i'd be surprised if the Niners lose next week...

Top Bottom