• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Wes

venison crêpe
6IOqb.jpg

Milchjon

Brady will make more money modelling through the next decades than Gisele. NFL HOFer, male supermodel, and a moral guiding light.

And your contribution to society is what?

f8Xdf.gif

Milchjon

So cheating on your pregnant wife of cool?

1. She wasn't his wife
2. They broke up in December, in February she announced she was 3 months pregnant. I'd call that a parting gift.
3. I hadn't heard of cheating allegations?
4. He has been a great father to his son

Even if your baseless, slanderous acccusations were right, cheating on pregnant wifes doesn't seem to hurt male public figures, just look at the Kennedys. Now if she had cancer, that would be a whole different story...

Troll

Banned
1. She wasn't his wife
2. They broke up in December, in February she announced she was 3 months pregnant. I'd call that a parting gift.
3. I hadn't heard of cheating allegations?
4. He has been a great father to his son

Even if your baseless, slanderous acccusations were right, cheating on pregnant wifes doesn't seem to hurt male public figures, just look at the Kennedys. Now if she had cancer, that would be a whole different story...

Sorry, man. Yahoo answers told me that it's true. BillzChic00 knows more about it than we do.

Suggs trying to push to come back for the Texans game.

Dont worry T Sizzle, not that we've revealed the Texans as frauds your team will be fine without you.

jmdajr

Suggs trying to push to come back for the Texans game.

Dont worry T Sizzle, not that we've revealed the Texans as frauds your team will be fine without you.

Giving my team a pass on having one fucking horrible game. Sure Jets game wasn't exactly poetry in motion but we won. But if we blow this one and more after the bye week, then we are back to being an above average team. Could be worse but Texans have the opportunity to silence critics too. Don't know if they are up to the task, but I'll be at Reliant to find out. Gotta win these AFC games.

He realized his true passion.
When I was a kid my grandparents in Jacksonville tried really hard to turn me into a Jags fan. They would even send me shirts and stuff. Luckily my allegiance was already sworn to the only Florida team that matters, though. Being a Dolphins fan has sucked at times but I can't imagine trying to be passionate about the Jaguars, that franchise just seems so lifeless.

Milchjon

When I was a kid my grandparents in Jacksonville tried really hard to turn me into a Jags fan. They would even send me shirts and stuff. Luckily my allegiance was already sworn to the only Florida team that matters, though. Being a Dolphins fan has sucked at times but I can't imagine trying to be passionate about the Jaguars, that franchise just seems so lifeless.

Debateable.

Antonio Cromartie said:
"When you have a dynasty team like coach (Bill) Belichick has put together, they're always going to be talked about," Cromartie said. "That's why I call them the new America's Team."

If he behaves like this, I would allow him to play for the Pats.

Dragon

Banned
mbSXE.jpg

Professional football player or your mom's cleavage? You decide.

1. This thread just got even more weird than before.
2. Why are you looking at a grown man's cleavage and then implying something about THEM when it's you that you should reevaluate how you feel about certain things.
3. Go away

1. This thread just got even more weird than before.
2. Why are you looking at a grown man's cleavage and then implying something about THEM when it's you that you should reevaluate how you feel about certain things.
3. Go away

Man, drop to 3-3 and the Pats fans go hyper-sensitive. I'd hate to swim the salt waters if you guys actually miss the playoffs or *gasp* finish with a losing record.

ari

Banned
The Ravens is so done its not even funny. The first casualty of one of many mudslides for teams.

Cards and Ravens is already in the fold, who's next? Is it your team?

Top Bottom