• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

ari

Banned
Whatever man, Flacco's got this.

easily could've lost to the cowbabes and the chiefs in embarrassing fashion. You can say they squeeze out a win and that all that matters. But just like the falcons, they really are shit masquerading as superbowl contenders. The media and football fans should know better then to force such shit above better teams like the giants, san fran and the packers. This aint college son. Records aint all it rank up to be. That goes to the texans also.

Oh yea, Flacco is pretty fucking garbage.

One of the radio people in Houston was comparing Flacco 2nd to Aaron Rosgers. Not sure if its mind games to get the Texans to be more serious about Sunday. Either way, Texans have never beat El Flacco.

I love my main man as much as anyone but I wouldn't put Flacco in the top 5 QB's if you put a gun to my head. Houston gets us this Sunday, easy. 5-2 is still a good record, especially in AFC 2012.

cashman

Banned
Why do people feel the need to change their usernames?

I remember jakncoke used to go by a different name, but I can't remember what it was for the life of me.

His name used to be jasonbay. He only changed it because Bay got traded from the Pirates.

Dragon

Banned
Or how about the glory of '08? Go 11-5 but miss the playoffs because the Dolphins won your division. :)

They had no one to blame but themselves for that though with the wildcat game. I watched that game with a Dolphins fan. Man that was rough.

His name used to be jasonbay. He only changed it because Bay got traded from the Pirates.

He should just post every day in the MLB thread and say hey Mets fans. Rub salt in their wound!

yes, that's my avatar.

I was telling you to shhh.

cajunator

Banned
image.php

yes, that's my avatar.

ari

Banned
I would say that today that '08 season is more painful for Chiefs fans than any Patriots fan.

Was that the only season the pats didn't go to the playoffs this era? Oh yea, that was a great season also.

Poor eagles fans, had the super bowl in your grasp.

Carolina looked great.(until delolhomme)

farve made the jets legit.(until farve farved)

Steelers steal one from the Cards. :(

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/big-gain-b278tvd-174692061.html
Tom Silverstein said:
It would be a medical miracle if Cedric Benson were to show up in the Green Bay Packers' backfield anytime soon.

But what if he were to come forth in some other form? What if he were to appear behind quarterback Aaron Rodgers wearing a different number and calling himself by a different name? What if he were there without really being there?

It's possible.

Goddamn Tom you are soooo hokey.

Bowser

That's it! I'm glad someone remembered lol.

You down to avatar bet on the Panthers/Boys game? I haven't even seen any other Boys fans post in this thread yet

Fox318

NY Jets' Antonio Cromartie says New England Patriots are new 'America's Team' replacing Dallas Cowboys

Move over, Dallas.

Antonio Cromartie has dubbed the Jets’ upcoming opponent, the New England Patriots, the “new America’s Team.”

“Honestly, you can’t say they’re not,” the Jets cornerback said Wednesday. “Everybody talks about New England. If they’re losing they’re talking about New England. If they’re winning they’re talking about them all the time. So I call them the new America’s Team.”

Cromartie, who called Tom Brady “an a--hole” two years ago, called the Bill Belichick and Brady-led Pats a “dynasty” that have the Super Bowls to back up all the talk.

“They’re always in the playoffs,” Cromartie said of the Pats, who won Super Bowls in the 2001, ’03 and ’04 seasons but have not done so since. “Every single year they’re coming up and having a chance to win the Super Bowl. When you have a dynasty team like Coach Belichick has put together, they’re always going to be talked about.”

The Jets will have a chance Sunday to avenge their two losses to New England last season. Cromartie recalled that in their last meeting, when the Patriots beat Gang Green, 37-16, at MetLife Stadium in November, the Jets got their “ass whupped.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-rex-belichick-coaching-edge-article-1.1185732

Godslay

Banned
All you Broncos fans are suddenly after us, just because we embarassed both your prized QBs, three times in a row.

;-)

Wont happen again. We are back in the graces of our Lord Tebow. Manning has received his blessing and we will be rewarded from here on out. I like almost all of Pats age, so lets not start something here.

Dragon

Banned
Wont happen again. We are back in the graces of our Lord Tebow. Manning has received his blessing and we will be rewarded from here on out. I like almost all of Pats age, so lets not start something here.

Oh there's someone you don't like?

waves

ZetaEpyon

Well, confirmed now that I'm getting a Packers season ticket (Gold package, so 3 games) for 2013 and beyond!

This day has just turned from relatively blah into supremely fantastic.

It's my fault Brady got injured, I took him as the first pick overall in my fantasy draft.

Never again.

I agree, let's never have the Dolphins win the division again and have Tom Brady healthy and awesome forever <333333

You're one of the least fined players in the Shirtless League, that's something.

Top Bottom