• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Narag

SUCK OUR DICKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SEACHICKENS!!!!!!!!!

fuck pete carroll you fucking sorry ass bitch go back to coaching US womens soccer you aint shit in the NFL, fuck you russell wilson you aren't tall enough to ride the niner express you fucking midget you are the worst QB in the league 3 yards passing in the 2nd half before harbs gifted you that 16 yards and a 0 rating lolololllllllll, fuck you richard sherman you stupid ass bitch why didn't you go up to alex smith after the game, fuck you marshawn lynch you fucking ugly motherfucker taste the rainbow that is the niners collective dicks, fuck the entire city of seattle you fucking hippsters i'd probably be depressed all the time too if i had to live in that shitbin, fuck you braylon edwards you fucking fraud you still suck dick a new uniform wont change that, fuck you refs fucking ridiculous non calls, fuck you scott mcgloughlan no matter how much niner trash you collect you'll never be as good as us you drunk fucking loser, and best of all EAT A BAG OF DICKS TROLL, KIRYU, AND EVERY OTHER SEACHICKENS FAN ON THE BOARD!

NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!

Never gets old!

How come fmt doesnt do that when they lose?

Right of the victor.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

fuck pete carroll you fucking sorry ass bitch go back to coaching US womens soccer you aint shit in the NFL, fuck you russell wilson you aren't tall enough to ride the niner express you fucking midget you are the worst QB in the league 3 yards passing in the 2nd half before harbs gifted you that 16 yards and a 0 rating lolololllllllll, fuck you richard sherman you stupid ass bitch why didn't you go up to alex smith after the game, fuck you marshawn lynch you fucking ugly motherfucker taste the rainbow that is the niners collective dicks, fuck the entire city of seattle you fucking hippsters i'd probably be depressed all the time too if i had to live in that shitbin, fuck you braylon edwards you fucking fraud you still suck dick a new uniform wont change that, fuck you refs fucking ridiculous non calls, fuck you scott mcgloughlan no matter how much niner trash you collect you'll never be as good as us you drunk fucking loser, and best of all EAT A BAG OF DICKS TROLL, KIRYU, AND EVERY OTHER SEACHICKENS FAN ON THE BOARD!

Welcome Back!

Missed Ya!

Hello Ladies and Gents

Doomsayer

You got the ugly win. Neither team did very good job on defense. There is only Reason 49ers won was because Frank Gore had more rushing yardages. I have my stupid excuse to say but Seahawks WR crops is so crappy that they can't even keep the ball in end zone . Tell me when your avatar is ready for me. *groans*

Giving up yards doesn't mean they are playing bad defense.

There were 19 points scored total and they teams didn't do well on defense?

LOL.

cajunator

Banned

:jnmotherfuckingc

Drakeon

It feels like its been a while since I saw one of these.

DhuPz.jpg

And...there it goes. Congrats French.

Dude, seriously? I don't care any two ways about the 29ers, but dang man.

h1nch

You forgot to troll all the gamblers who lost money thanks to your coach...

JABEE

Your rants sustain me.

You made Rusty sad : (

COlJs.jpg

Where the fuck has this FMT been? Welcome back..

Doomsayer

Jay Glazer is the epitome of a hack. I've never seen someone suck at his job more than him.

Is there any reason the Seattle DBs get away with murder?

Doomsayer

Glad FMT woke up to all the ridiculous contact the refs let go with SEA's DBs

Yeah, I noticed it against the Packers earlier this year as well.

Last year they were mugging everyone but were at least getting called for it. Even the Jags secondary could be good if they are allowed to play like them.

Epic..

Glad FMT woke up to all the ridiculous contact the refs let go with SEA's DBs

i'll admit i haven't really watched much of the seahawks this year. i was watching the packers/seahawks game off and on but not really paying attention. holy shit it's like these guys are playing the fucking 70's. holding, hitting, grabbing up and down the field. i really blame the refs because of course they're going to pull this shit if they keep getting away with it.

oh well, we won the game and we'll beat them again in seattle later in the year. JUS DONT GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Kiryu

i'll admit i haven't really watched much of the seahawks this year. i was watching the packers/seahawks game off and on but not really paying attention. holy shit it's like these guys are playing the fucking 70's. holding, hitting, grabbing up and down the field. i really blame the refs because of course they're going to pull this shit if they keep getting away with it.

oh well, we won the game and we'll beat them again in seattle later in the year. JUS DONT GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Not expecting 49ers to win at Seahawks Home-field at all. LOL

Doomsayer

Any reason Gore doesn't get any MVP consideration? Guy is a work horse and one of the most dynamic players in Football.

He may not be a burner but he is a damn good back.

Not expecting 49ers to win at Seahawks Home-field at all. LOL

you didn't expect us to beat you tonight either. we have won 4 straight against the chickens. we'll make it 5 in december. seachickens are tough at home but they'll have nothing to play for at that point in the season since they'll have kissed their playoff chances goodbye long before then

Kiryu

you didn't expect us to beat you tonight either. we have won 4 straight against the chickens. we'll make it 5 in december. seachickens are tough at home but they'll have nothing to play for at that point in the season since they'll have kissed their playoff chances goodbye long before then
That game at our home... We had T-CRACK at QB... He blew the game for us. Russell Wilson won't.

At your home-field plus it was running game whole day...

Russel Wilson have won all games at home with game-winning drive. lol

wilson has played trashed at home. wilson actually has a worse QB rating than tjack had last year. worse qb rating, worse completion %, worse TD/INT ratio and by the end of the year he'll end up the same as Tjack did: a sub .500 record

Kiryu

wilson has played trashed at home. wilson actually has a worse QB rating than tjack had last year. worse qb rating, worse completion %, worse TD/INT ratio and by the end of the year he'll end up the same as Tjack did: a sub .500 record
Hell why did Russell Wilson won a job?! There was Matt Flynn and T-Jack in QB competition for god sake.

cdyhybrid

So has anyone ever considered that the reason our DBs don't get as many flags as you think they should is because they don't commit as many penalties as you think?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Don't get NFLN, but entirely unsurprised to see that Seattle lost tonight. Winning against good teams on the road is hard, you know.

So has anyone ever considered that the reason our DBs don't get as many flags as you think they should is because they don't commit as many penalties as you think?

it's not a matter of opinion. they get away with things that are by the rulebook illegal. i suppose in that regard every team does to some degree (offensive holding is rarely called, offensive PI is rarely called, etc) but usually defense is penalized for the types of things the seahawks do. maybe the league is letting them get away with whatever they want after screwing them against the steelers in the superbowl

Yep, this game completely solidified my belief that Wilson isn't the answer. I knew we probably wouldn't win this one, but like I said, I wanted Wilson to convince me that he can play and has a hint of talent starting QBs have. He didn't. Not helped by all the dropped passes either, but he did hold onto the ball way too much for my liking. He also had a few bad decisions when throwing that were costly.

I'd love to be completely wrong about him in the future, but with this game, he's not making me think otherwise.

Yep, this game completely solidified my belief that Wilson isn't the answer. I knew we probably wouldn't win this one, but like I said, I wanted Wilson to convince me that he can play and has a hint of talent starting QBs have. He didn't. Not helped by all the dropped passes either, but he did hold onto the ball way too much for my liking. He also had a few bad decisions when throwing that were costly.

I'd love to be completely wrong about him in the future, but with this game, he's not making me think otherwise.

preach on brother!

I don't think Wilson is the answer at QB, but he had the deck stacked against him tonight:

- The play was either going to be a run, or Play action.

- Seahawks receivers can't catch.

I have never seen a gameplan where every throw was designed as a big shot down the field. If that's all Wilson's good at, he shouldn't be out there. If it isn't, open up the game for him. Stupid.

cdyhybrid

it's not a matter of opinion. they get away with things that are by the rulebook illegal. i suppose in that regard every team does to some degree (offensive holding is rarely called, offensive PI is rarely called, etc) but usually defense is penalized for the types of things the seahawks do. maybe the league is letting them get away with whatever they want after screwing them against the steelers in the superbowl

I mean, sure they get away with stuff, but I really don't think it's more than any other team gets away with. People have been complaining about it forever, if it were really that bad, the refs would be looking for it. Unless one believes there's some conspiracy by the league to allow Seahawk DBs to hold on every play, in which case I give that person a hearty :jnc!

Top Bottom