• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Wish he would have played like this against the Patriots instead of having the game of his life. Grrrrr.
Yea, lots of dropped passes, I know

Anyways, DOWN WITH THE JETS.
Well to be fair the 49'ers secondary is much, much better than NE's. SF is first in the league in opponents passing yards per game (173.4) and NE is 28th (288.8).

Fox318

d7NuJ.jpg

Hunter S.

Wish he would have played like this against the Patriots instead of having the game of his life. Grrrrr.
Yea, lots of dropped passes, I know

Truthfully, comparing the 49ers defense to the Patriots defense is like comparing a tiger to a puppy in a fight. This year teams with only good offenses and no defenses are not doing well compared to last year. I am not going to complain as I do not want this to look like a no tackling lingerie football league. Best examples, New Orleans, Kansas City, heck even Green Bay and Washington are not doing that well without a balanced system.

Seanspeed

Banned
Truthfully, comparing the 49ers defense to the Patriots defense is like comparing a tiger to a puppy in a fight. This year teams with only good offenses and no defenses are not doing well compared to last year. I am not going to complain as I do not want this to look like a no tackling lingerie football league. Best examples, New Orleans, Kansas City, heck even Green Bay and Washington are not doing that well without a balanced system.

NE's lacking in the secondary, but otherwise, its a pretty stout D. And I agree a couple of times, Wilson exposed that weakness, but he also threw some pretty fantastic throws and had a couple amazing catches under good coverage. He and the team had a damn good game against NE with the passing regardless. The only other time he looked nearly as good was against Dallas and looking up some stats, its only the 2nd time he's thrown for more than 200 yards.

Going up against the NFC West was supposed to be a damn blessing for the Pats this year. Fuck! lol

Leftover butternut squash risotto. Maybe some roasted brussel sprouts, too.

Bring me your hate, NFL-Gaf!

psh. that sounds absolutely delicious. roasted brussell sprouts are a go-to side dish for me, and we roasted some butternut squash with dinner last week.

bionic77

Oh yeah, like they know shit about Cheese Steaks in LA. What-the-fuck ever Kobe.
Talking about Pennsylvania and more specifically Philly.

It is called a Philly cheesesteak for a reason. Just because the legs of women in Minnesota look and smell like cheese doesn't mean that you know anything about cheesesteaks!

Talon

Talking about Pennsylvania and more specifically Philly.

It is called a Philly cheesesteak for a reason. Just because the legs of women in Minnesota look and smell like cheese doesn't mean that you know anything about cheesesteaks!
Pat's or Geno's?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dat pappadeux

Counting down the minutes

I don't understand the appeal of Pappasitos speaking of Pappadeux. I never thought to myself that I wanted to spend well over 30 bucks for fajitas for two (sour cream and cheese costs like 5 bucks!). Even with a ridiculous butter dipping sauce.

MechDX

I don't understand the appeal of Pappasitos speaking of Pappadeux. I never thought to myself that I wanted to spend well over 30 bucks for fajitas for two (sour cream and cheese costs like 5 bucks!). Even with a ridiculous butter dipping sauce.

And with Chuy's available. The Elvis Presley Memorial Combo is to freaking die for!!

Smokey

#realtalk

I've never been there because of that reason. I can go up the street to the taco truck and get the real stuff for way cheaper!

Mech you like chuys? I've given it multiple chances and meh

Pappadeux is godly tho mmmm

cdyhybrid

Welp now you've done it. There were so many dropped passes or otherwise he'd look really awesome!!!!!

Brandon Weeden has awful stats but also is the victim of the most drops passes. Yet there aren't legions of people screaming about it in his defense

Wilson hasn't thrown 4 picks in a game yet.

Old?

Chargers' director of PR tells fans to chill out:

http://www.chargers.com/news/article-1/Take-a-Chill-Pill/2ac2453b-53de-4bc5-a5de-6de3bd0c1c74

What's with you people?

Yes, Monday night's loss was bad. Horrible. Embarrassing.

Ok…enough already. No mas. I get it.

Now get over it. It was a loss. One loss.

Listening to some of you out there, you'd think Monday night was "win or go home" and the Chargers are now packing their bags.

"The Chargers are finished. Done," said one scribe.

Another wrote, "Bye, bye Chargers. Put a fork in them."

Sometimes I think Twitter was invented to give people a chance to puff out their chests and talk big, saying things they never would say to someone's face.

MechDX

#realtalk

I've never been there because of that reason. I can go up the street to the taco truck and get the real stuff for way cheaper!

Mech you like chuys? I've given it multiple chances and meh

Pappadeux is godly tho mmmm

I love Chuy's! Go in and order the Chuy Gooey. No longer on the menu but they will make it for you ask for it at least at the Westheimer location. 7 layer queso dip.....drool,,,

Love Pappadeaux too. Before Astros games when they played in the dome we would go to Pappadeaux's and eat the boudin with bagettes and drink beer. After the game we would go to Pappasitos and eat nachos and drink beer.

Top Bottom