• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Slo

Talking about Pennsylvania and more specifically Philly.

It is called a Philly cheesesteak for a reason. Just because the legs of women in Minnesota look and smell like cheese doesn't mean that you know anything about cheesesteaks!

Thanks for dropping the info bro! So did the Quakers come up with the idea of putting meat and cheese on bread, or did they just name it after themselves?

Really guys? You can't tell that I'm joking about Philly Cheesesteaks?

Fast food because I'm a terrible person. Probably a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's.
wendysgirl.jpg

squicken said:
that was a tough mistake to make FV
Ha. It was. That's what I get for typing too fast and having my attention diverted.

CORRECTED YOU HEATHENS. My gastrointestinal system is working just fine. I won't be providing pictures either.

bionic77

The ads the owner runs are so bad. Even if I didnt like Pats better I would still go there so as to not support Geno's.
I have not been to either in a long ass time.

Next time I am in Philly I might have to make a lunchtime trip. I owe myself some unhealthy food. This might be especially true after Sunday night...

The ads the owner runs are so bad. Even if I didnt like Pats better I would still go there so as to not support Geno's.

Nothing better than recent Italian immigrants (or any of the mass immigration groups of the past century, I just speak from experience) complaining about wanting their country back.

Nothing better than recent Italian immigrants (or any of the mass immigration groups of the past century, I just speak from experience) complaining about wanting their country back.

Yeah I imagine if people had been trying to close the country to Italian immigrants his views would be very different.

Nothing says "perfect grasp of the English language" like "wit".

Nothing sounds better then Whiz witout.

Top Bottom