• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

RBH

All hail Nori Chan! The king of Chargers-GAF!

Kings_Toilet.jpg

Haven't done a double since the summer. Shit is gettin rough. Not like Chan's job rough or anything, but I'm pretty tired. Been here 14 and a half hours. Last call now

mkenyon

Banned
My ears are ringing something fierce. Gonna bring earplugs to the next game I think.

I'm torn between wanting the Niners to lose every game (unless they are playing the Steelers), and wanting them to win so I can witness the crushing of their hopes and dreams in person.
First time I saw kap I thought he was mexican
Looks Greek to me.

jakncoke

Banned
If a White guy has a copious amount of tattoos, is he also a thug?

the answer would be trailer trash or meth addict

I have nothing against tattoos(in fact i might get some some day), but pretty sure this is what most people would think if a poll was given

Stockton is in NorCal, right? I got a friend from Stockton. Says it's not exactly Beverly Hills, my friend...

I went to Stockton in 2002 for niners training camp. It's in the middle of nowhere. Quiet enough which is nice to me but didn't look like there would be shit to do.

Also reminds me on all me drives to San Fran recently there are a bunch of ransoms signs in that area that say "Congress created dust bowl! No water = no jobs!". Thanks Obama!

Top Bottom