• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

I went to Stockton in 2002 for niners training camp. It's in the middle of nowhere. Quiet enough which is nice to me but didn't look like there would be shit to do.

Also reminds me on all me drives to San Fran recently there are a bunch of ransoms signs in that area that say "Congress created dust bowl! No water = no jobs!". Thanks Obama!

That's west Fresno county. The east part where I am from is where all the water goes to because the land is more fertile, bares more fruit, and people actually live there.

and meth. And getting teenage girls pregnant.

When I was driving from my sister's place in North Fresno to my parents house in the middle of nowhere I had to stop and put gas in. I was in the South part of Fresno and decided to just keep driving because my gun wasn't in the car.

cilonen

Catching up on this thread after having to crash halfway through Pats-Colts and came across this gem of a photo.

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

It's even better when you realise the positioning of his pads make it look like he has massive man-boobs.

Wes

venison crêpe
I would just like to thank the Patriots for winning yesterday and stopping our draft pick from dropping any further. Good job.

I now hope you go on and not win the Superbowl.

Nameless

-NFC playoffs
-AFC playoffs
-Downton Abby
-True Detectives
-Girls

fuck me if this isn't going to be a completely lazy and unproductive Sunday.

BigAT

Browns update:

Lulz

Browns getting exactly what they deserve. You don't fire a guy after a single season when he doesn't have an NFL-caliber quarterback on the roster and you trade his starting running back in the middle of the season.

Bowser

Browns getting exactly what they deserve. You don't fire a guy after a single season when he doesn't have an NFL-caliber quarterback on the roster and you trade his starting running back in the middle of the season.

To be fair, Chud abhors running the ball and Trent isn't really a "starting" caliber back.

JCizzle

Is it a vampire detective show? Yeah itll suck.

Speaking of sucking... Wow was American Hustle bland. The only great things about that movie were Amy Adams tits and the soundtrack.

Yeah, after seeing it I wish I had just gone to Wall Street instead

Greg

I've got high hopes
With Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire winding down, I need some quality TV to fill the gap.

Veep and House of Lies are coming back, but I want a good drama.

Speaking of sucking... Wow was American Hustle bland. The only great things about that movie were Amy Adams tits and the soundtrack.
I'd quit television.

And I haven't seen American Hustle, but now I have no interest in seeing it.

eznark

Banned
It wasn't bad, and the performances were pretty good but fucking hell they took a fantastically interesting event and turned it into a kind of lame character study then made a lame Mamet attempt at the end.

Nightz

Accept it, you've become the face of Chargers-GAF.

It's like how I haven't been here that long yet I am seen as a face of eternal sports suffering-gaf.

You're the King of Chargers-GAF until Nightz returns from his crusade.

The reins have been handed over to Nori since I'm rarely home during Charger games. He's doing a good job!

Go Chargers! May the Eagles curse strike the Broncos today. #BOLO

Amy goes nude in it!? She let them free for like a quarter of a second in Sunshine Cleaning.

ShaneB

With Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire winding down, I need some quality TV to fill the gap.

Veep and House of Lies are coming back, but I want a good drama.

I don't watch many series really, so if True Detectives is good, it would be a nice hold over until GoT comes back.

Crisco

Banned
Mid 50s and clear skies in Charlotte. You can thank the Panthers for finally getting an outdoor playoff game not played in shit conditions.

Dudes on NFLN were all saying Luck has no good receivers, INTs not his fault. I'd love to know what they'd say about Cam (or Colin) if he throws 4 picks.

Spinluck

I see nothing wrong rooting for the guy who gave us a ring and a new stadium- after our shit team got knocked out!

Go PeyPey! Make history!

Tom Penny

Amusing

LeGarrette Blount finished with 166 yards and 4 touchdown runs in his 1st career playoff game. That is more yards, and twice as many touchdowns as he had with the Buccaneers in 13 games last season.

Narag

‏@AdamSchefter 24m
49ers not happy Greg Roman and Vic Fangio prepared for Redskins HC interviews Thursday and Wash never cancelled before hiring Jay Gruden.

bionic77

‏@AdamSchefter 24m
49ers not happy Greg Roman and Vic Fangio prepared for Redskins HC interviews Thursday and Wash never cancelled before hiring Jay Gruden.
Snyder is clearly a bitch but when are the Niners ever happy?

Harbaugh looks like he is always pissed off.

Top Bottom