• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Tom Penny

Mexican beer ("Cerveza") is terrible across the board

Nope

negro-modelo-7.jpg

bionic77

They were a dominant run defense paired with a pretty average pass D. They were 2nd in scoring (actually .1 more points per game than the Steelers), 1st in rush defense (by a large margin), but 16th in pass D.
That doesn't sound historically great.

Last legit great defense was 2008 Steelers. They actually were historically great.

That doesn't sound historically great.

Last legit great defense was 2008 Steelers. They actually were historically great.

Fine they were not historically great.

The point stands. The Niners defense was good enough to lean on them and just let Akers win games. Tony Romo doesn't have that luxury.

if only the ravens had an anquan boldin type receiver that they could trust on 3rd downs.

Yeah that bit of nepotism ended up biting them in the ass. Both teams should've lost their first three picks and the Harbaughs should've been fined $50,000 each for that nonsense

bionic77

Fine they were not historically great.

The point stands. The Niners defense was good enough to lean on them and just let Akers win games. Tony Romo doesn't have that luxury.
I could be wrong but I think Romo has played on some teams with good to great defenses too. Obviously not lately but their defense was pretty legit when Ware was ripping shit up. At least that's how I remember it.

squicken

if only the ravens had an anquan boldin type receiver that they could trust on 3rd downs.

One of my favorite things of the last year. Flacco takes his giant contract and fucks himself professionally. To be fair though their OL was really bad. Dunno if Yonda was hurt or what was going on there

I could be wrong but I think Romo has played on some teams with good to great defenses too. Obviously not lately but their defense was pretty legit when Ware was ripping shit up. At least that's how I remember it.

romo played with one REALLY good defense (ranked 2nd) in 2009. aside from that mostly middle of the pack

cdyhybrid

And Harvin has had his most extensive practice stretch since having hip surgery on Aug. 1. He participated in both bye-week practices and has been on the field for the first two practices this week.

#TheReturn

Bread

Banned
would any of you fine gentleman like to play tf2 on this beautiful wednesday night?

or maybe counter strike source?

i'm in an old school mood

Given Kaep's history playing at CenturyLink, I'd consider his commercial for Beats to be an indictment of their subpar noise-cancelling ability. No sale, Dre.

I'm so pissed off.

I lost my right glove. Had that pair of gloves for 6 years. Loved the shit out of them.

I spent 3 quarters of an hour retracing my steps in Wal-Mart trying to find them with no luck.

Fuck.

Top Bottom