• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Tabris

What will you do when the Mannings retire? Find someone new to whore on?

id5EI7e2HtRAn.jpg

Future NFL star. By the time Eli is retiring he'll be coming through high school football.

Tabris

It would take Jim Irsay selling the Colts to a good owner and then donate all his money to my favourite charity for me to ever consider not hating the Colts.

Jim irsay is the only thing I have ever hated about the colts. Makes it hard to root for them but Lucks awesomeness triumphs.

But irsay is the biggest douche amongst the owners

Bread

Banned
jim irsay is a douche who ruined the game of football for everyone

he was so mad at ty law for owning his shitty team that he demanded the nfl make rules against defensive backs

blame him for the shitty offensive domination of the past 5 years

he was so mad at ty law for owning his shitty team that he demanded the nfl make rules against defensive backs

Change the rules when it's your own fault for not drafting the right players.

squicken

Jim Irsay was the only owner to publicly speak against the proposed Rush Limbaugh ownership group. Irsay is an old 60s hippie who hates poor people but is also liberal

So the only conclusion I can reach is those of you who hate Irsay must love Rush Limbaugh

You're thinking of Bill Polian. (Though i'm honestly not sure if it came from me Irsay.)

Jim Irsay was the only owner to publicly speak against the proposed Rush Limbaugh ownership group. Irsay is an old 60s hippie who hates poor people but is also liberal

So the only conclusion I can reach is those of you who hate Irsay must love Rush Limbaugh

There are a lot of Conservatives that don't care for Rush Limbaugh. I'm not sure that is indicative of someone's political leanings alone.

JABEE

it's puzzling when Colorado nobodies think they are relevant and have history, but it's straight funny when a fucking Kansas City pink hat joins

what are you gonna say? "oooh we have eyes on your back up QB and reject coaches?"

go to your huckleberry neighbors and buy some legal weed to feed your players. if they are high enough maybe they won't decide to drop dead in the middle of your teams first playoff birth since world war 2

I have to admit. This is some quality shit-talking, Lunchbox. Bravo.

JABEE

Figured NFL-GAF would be the best crew to give this to in honor of the playoffs....

First person to correctly identify the team that will be holding up the Lombardi trophy in Super Bowl XLVIII will receive a PM with a steam key for a copy of Metal Gear Solid Revengeance.

Choose wisely!

Broncos

Fantomex

I don't know why but seeing Bread post on the Coachella thread made me realize that all the Pats fans are either in college or in daycare (gata). It kind of explains a lot. Rather than fight you guys with hate and witty putdowns. I'd like to say.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

"To be old and wise, first you have to be young and stupid."

Bread

Banned
being in college = being stupid

silly dolphins fan

you still have time to smarten up and join pats nation, we're winners.

Fantomex

being in college = being stupid

silly dolphins fan

you still have time to smarten up and join pats nation, we're winners.

Not really, you would of joined the Giants by now. College doesn't equal intellect. Idiots pay 100K to go to film school.

Tabris

3>2

tom>eli

we are winners

A) You haven't won shit since caught cheating.

B) Mannings 3 - Brady 0 since caught cheating.

C) Those 3 Superbowls should be asterik'd imo the same way Mark McGwire's home runs should be.

D) Tom Brady is ugly.

MechDX

http://www.nfl.com/podcast/nfl-draft-tracker-podcast/1389214598000/detail

CFB/Draft podcast on NFL.com

Skip to 30:00 mark for draft talk

e: DJ and BB still not a fans of Bortles. Thinks he gets rattled by pressure. Looked bad vs good defenses. Why take him at 3 when Barr, Clowney and Watkins are so much better?

Bridgewater the QB that can play in most systems. Size a worry still. Both have he and Manziel as 1/2 QBs

Just hit me: has Bortles even declared yet?

Houston Rockets ‏@HoustonRockets 5h
A new face at the game tonight. Welcome to H-Town Bill O'Brien (new @HoustonTexans head coach). pic.twitter.com/seONVURiXN
Retweeted by Houston Texans

BdgFVlaCIAAXJmj.jpg

That's my coach!

squicken

Just hit me: has Bortles even declared yet?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdgFVlaCIAAXJmj.jpg[/ig]

That's my coach![/QUOTE]

Yeah his school announced he was coming out. Seems the game to watch to see him at his worst is vs South Carolina fwiw. By all accounts Manziel and Bridgewater are too small for the kind of QB BoB likes, so they very well may trade or take another position.

MechDX

Yeah his school announced he was coming out. Seems the game to watch to see him at his worst is vs South Carolina fwiw. By all accounts Manziel and Bridgewater are too small for the kind of QB BoB likes, so they very well may trade or take another position.

Draft and trade perhaps? I still feel that if Cleveland is so enamored with JFF they will trade to move up. Texans can get Bortles at 4...or a Mallet future?

he's... he's beautiful!

Wonder if he ever got his life goal of dunking by 30? We should get drunk and go to his house one night and ask him.

Top Bottom