• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

squicken

If Harvin plays without restriction on Saturday, NO is as good as fucked.

That said, it really is a bit of an ongoing meme how we keep getting screwed by the Vikings organization. Even Steve "@poisonpill76" Hutchinson is in on the joke...

My favorite part was when they Chickens could have had Cordarelle Patterson

rando14

My favorite part was when they Chickens could have had Cordarelle Patterson

We probably would have spent it on the aaron curry WR equivalent

and 3 times as many playoff wins!

and kap has more road playoff wins than the seahawks do in their entire franchise history. lolololllllllllllll

Just you wait and see, this loser ass franchise is going all the way bruuuuuuuuuuuuh!! :cool:

to the soup where itll get obliterated by big bad philly rivs

Hunter S.

rap music is the only workout music... if you're doing cardio in yoga pants

metal makes you lift mountains

Yes. Always have to ask the guys i know that work at the gym to turn off the pop and rap because it is not motivating to rip those muscles up.

rando14

I have a 100% Madonna/Spice Girls/Fergie rotation going on.

It's doing wonders for my delts.

Protip for lateral delts: try holding a 2.5 or 5 lb plate in each hand and raise them unti they're 90 degrees and hold them. Great for working on your mind-muscle connection and really great at isolating that part of your shoulder

filler

Banned
YOUR WHITE GUY CODE WORD POWER RANKINGS
We want you, the reader, to be smarter than that and not shackled by this narrow minded practice. With that in mind, here's the top White Guy Code Words to look out for so that you can avoid using them only for white athletes and be more progressive in your sports fandom. Case in point, I think all of these have been used to describe Dustin Pedroia.

1) Scrappy
2) High motor
3) Gamer
4) Sneaky athletic
5) Gritty
6) Winner
7) High ___ IQ
8) Good fundamentals
9) Plays the game the right way
10) Lunch pail guy
11) Heady and/or cerebral
12) Deceptive speed
13) Gym rat
14) Intangibles
15) Gets the most out of his abilities
16) Has a lot of heart
17) Grinder
18) Out-hustles
19) Someone you’d love your daughter to date
20) David Eckstein

And we have a few submissions from an expert on this subject, Paul Pabst of The Dan Patrick Show...

21) Wes Welker type
22) Coach's son
23) Faster than he appears

I'm so pissed off.

I lost my right glove. Had that pair of gloves for 6 years. Loved the shit out of them.

I spent 3 quarters of an hour retracing my steps in Wal-Mart trying to find them with no luck.

Fuck.
Look who found it

url

Edit - ugh. I really need to figure out how to import images from my Nexus 7

Greg

Workout music is for the weak. Rather concentrate on my reps and my breathing
you're on another level!

He said "workout", not "commit mass homicide"...
devil music
you've both been hexed

Yes. Always have to ask the guys i know that work at the gym to turn off the pop and rap because it is not motivating to rip those muscles up.
Diggin it Greg! edit: ah the second track is BDM. I should listen to that album more.
yes!

You're listening to the wrong rap music. You gotta listen to that ignorant shit.

Dumb shit like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0
see, that doesn't get me pumped up at all

different tastes though - I get it

Bread

Banned
I don't even understand the need for serious workout music

I just listen to music I like while I workout, it doesn't have to be shitty hip pop

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Watching SoundFX on NFLN, Chargers defense talking shit about Dalton during the game, lol.

DB watches from opposite side of the field, says to WR: "Oh man that was going to be a pick. That was going to be a pick."

Dalton throws into double coverage, as DB gets up: "Gosh Andy, what is he doing? You better tell him to stop throwing that."

DB on his sideline shortly after last play: "He pumped it over here on his third read, oh god that was a pick-six too. I'm like 'C'mon ANDY...c'mon!'"

And that was well before he threw the late game INTs.

While those are good, that first Blood Bros super mix of 80s action movie themes is still the greatest workout track ever.

Watching SoundFX on NFLN, Chargers defense talking shit about Dalton during the game, lol.

DB watches from opposite side of the field, says to WR: "Oh man that was going to be a pick. That was going to be a pick."

Dalton throws into double coverage, as DB gets up: "Gosh Andy, what is he doing? You better tell him to stop throwing that."

DB on his sideline shortly after last play: "He pumped it over here on his third read, oh god that was a pick-six too. I'm like 'C'mon ANDY...c'mon!'"

And that was well before he threw the late game INTs.

While those are good, that first Blood Bros super mix of 80s action movie themes is still the greatest workout track ever.

That's my QB :(

Godslay

Banned
I just watch Netflix on the treadmill or play PS3 on the spin bike. No weights just some body weight stuff, nothing too crazy.

Tabris

Please. Slay has been so stoic about this team during the season, I've been dogging them about their D since the Cowboys game, and just about everyone else has been level headed about our teams chances. The only one who has done any real trash talking is Tabris, and, well, that's Tabs.

Everyone is waiting for a Denver upset, so I fail to see how the base is anything but cocky.

Yeah, you can't associate me with the other Denver fans. Denver fans are humble and nice, I'm not :)

I am definitely cocky because I'm a fan of the greatest QB ever.

Top Bottom