• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

bionic77

BdeHzMqCQAAp1Yo.png
:lol

Perfect.

Bowser

Ron Rivera on Monday said the Carolina Panthers were fortunate Colin Kaepernick had a bad day when his team faced the 49ers star quarterback in November. He followed that on Wednesday with how confident Kaepernick is playing now, adding, "Maybe we'll get lucky and catch him on a bad day.''

So what does a key player on Kaepernick's bad day think about those comments?

"Sucks for him,'' Carolina defensive end Greg Hardy said of Kaepernick. "Should have played better. Hope he comes Sunday.''

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/53829/greg-hardy-a-bad-day-awaits-kaepernick

lol god I love Hardy

Josina Anderson @JosinaAnderson 7m

Source: The NY Giants will interview former Texans quarterbacks coach Karl Dorrell for their offensive coordinator position.

So the current candidates are:

Mike Sullivan (ex-Bucs coordinator)
Ben McAdoo (Pack QB coach)
Dowell Loggains (ex-Titans Coordinator)

...and now Karl Dorrell.

I was wrong on Fewell by the way. He is under contract for another season with the Giants so it looks like he will be returning barring some major shake-up or his getting hired elsewhere (which is doubtful).

Exactly. :jnc

Just hire Sullivan and be done with it but I suppose they have to go through the process.

EDIT: By the way, both the Dolphins and the Bucs are scheduled to interview Marc Ross. The Giants Vice President of Player Evaluation. He's made the rounds for a few years and I think this might actually end up being his time to take over a teams front office.

I don't know why but seeing Bread post on the Coachella thread made me realize that all the Pats fans are either in college or in daycare (gata). It kind of explains a lot. Rather than fight you guys with hate and witty putdowns. I'd like to say.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

"To be old and wise, first you have to be young and stupid."

Are there even any Dolphins fan under the age of 37? Poor things. All that old and no joy at all.

Dragon

Banned
2 of those are not like the others.... AFC North Championship pedigree

Oh hey guy, remember when you said no one was stopping the Ravens, and then they got annihilated by the Pats? Man that was a glorious fucking day. How are you doing by the way?

I don't know why but seeing Bread post on the Coachella thread made me realize that all the Pats fans are either in college or in daycare (gata). It kind of explains a lot. Rather than fight you guys with hate and witty putdowns. I'd like to say.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

"To be old and wise, first you have to be young and stupid."

I'm glad you referenced Good Will Hunting. One of hairy knuckles best movies over the last 20 years.

MechDX

which of those teams was projected to go like 3-13?

Also all of those teams collapsed in the end of the season whereas the jets finished strong.

Difference between 8-8 and 2-14? Less shitty with a worse draft pick.

Either have a legit shot to win it all or get a better draft pick.

Salguero talking about possibilities for Dolphins FO structure:

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...-more-important-than-the-who-i-dont-mean.html

And Aponte runs the remaining portion of football administration -- the player budgeting, contract negotiations, league matters, other legal matters like getting Richie Incognito off after he assaults a female golf course volunteer during a team event ... and the always important editing of the winning locker room video with the hopes of hiding the fact Philbin was reading from an index card.

(Not kidding).
:jnc

This organization is a joke.

jbug617

Banned
O'Brien redecorating in Houston

@AlbertBreer: Interesting nugget: I'm told Bill O'Brien & others spent time last weekend removing anything emphasizing individuals at the Texans facility.

@AlbertBreer: ... O'Brien had anything that didn't keep the focus on the team -- be it a jersey or an award -- taken down. Messaging: The group above all.

@AlbertBreer: Players who've passed through this week have taken notice of O'Brien's changes. And they say his intensity and passion has been noticeable.

@AlbertBreer: Bill O'Brien's tactic not unlike what Bill Belichick did in New England in 2010, taking down pictures of the previous era's accomplishments.

DMczaf

Fuck you Chefs

https://twitter.com/caplannfl

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 1h
Source said the Chiefs actually blocked him from taking the job, which does not include final say on personnel. So he remains with KC.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 1h
#Chiefs director of player personnel Chris Ballard will not be taking the #Buccaneers general manager job, per source.

squicken

O'Brien redecorating in Houston

McDaniels did the same thing in Denver. Took down all the Elway era stuff. Spags did the same thing in STL. Took down the Greatest Show on Turf stuff. Granted, Houston doesn't have the same history, but it's just a stupid thing these coaches do. Not a good start but whatever

jakncoke

Banned
Not 1 of those 8-8 teams fired their HC.

You cant fire a coach as handsome as Omar Epps. You invite him to brunch with intentions to fire and he bats and eyelash and you forget.

You mean like the Steelers?

We do not accept failure. You're looking at a franchise that demands winning. Tomlin being 55-25 with 2 super bowl appearances and the 6th ring in his first 5 years has grown him a leash but I expect this year for him to put up or shut up. Which sucks for him because there is very little chance this team makes the playoffs next year

MechDX

Don't act like you weren't all giddy about that idea before everything went to crap!

I was drunk with excitement. Lot of people forget we were complete shit for 10 damn years. I also stated then it was kind of cool but dumb at the same time.

Needed someone in the locker room to stand up and say no. Hindsight 20/20 yada yada yada...

Top Bottom