• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

ku-xlarge.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Syndrome is too trigger happy, Calvin is going to be tired of being his safety blanket.

Trigger happy is slang for "gunslinger". Like Brett Favre. Its ok though we have all offseason to get into these debates.

Right now its all about the Chargers-Broncos. I love you Broncos GAF, but I got to root for the Chargers and Rivers. Lombardi Trophy belongs in Southern California for once.

squicken

I'm not even worried.

If we lose that probably means Darrell Bevell gets fired, so this is a win/win for me.

Don't talk like that brother! Windows in the NFL are small and you never know when they close. Look at GB! We gotta bust through the door before Earl and Dick start getting paid what they are worth and we can't afford luxury FAs like Percy and Bennett and Avril

Drakeon

I'm not even worried.

If we lose that probably means Darrell Bevell gets fired, so this is a win/win for me.
Better hope he gets a job. What makes you think they'd fire him? I have very serious doubts Roman gets any heat if we lose, all I'm hoping for is Minnesota takes him.

Dragon

Banned
:lol

Get real. If the Boston marathon thing had happened at a Pats game I am 100% certain that I would have been arrested after the shit I said after the 2001 AFC championship game.

Unlike Lunchbox's entire life my hate for the Pats is entirely real.

You need to take off those ESPN goggles. I know at Bristol everyone loves LeBron and the Pats but it ain't like that in the real world brah!

I get being frustrated but it's just a front bro. No one as seemingly intelligent as yourself can be so bitter over the genius of Bill.

I dont work for thr mouse anymore and I never worked in Bristol anyway. I would rather live in Bangladesh.

cdyhybrid

Don't talk like that brother! Windows in the NFL are small and you never know when they close. Look at GB! We gotta bust through the door before Earl and Dick start getting paid what they are worth and we can't afford luxury FAs like Percy and Bennett and Avril

Just remember that if you and Mech get Bevell fired, you made our team better.

Better hope he gets a job. What makes you think they'd fire him? I have very serious doubts Roman gets any heat if we lose, all I'm hoping for is Minnesota takes him.

Offense has gone into the tank as the season progressed. It should be getting better. They've just stuck with the same old shit even when it stopped working.

Drakeon

Yeah I don't see how Roman or Bevell get fired regardless of next week. Have to hope they get a HC job, that's the only way they'll leave in the near future.

cdyhybrid

Lol lol lol

For shame! No way he gets fired, just like Roman, we both have to live with the shit they feed us!!

SMH. It's like you're Pete typing this!

Maybe if we both got decent OCs we'd dominate the NFC so badly that we'd stop having to hear about the NFC East.

TheFatOne

I don't really care who wins this game, but another Manning one and done would be hilarious. Think the Pats can beat either of these teams, but it's going to be a tough game either way.

Trigger happy is slang for "gunslinger". Like Brett Favre. Its ok though we have all offseason to get into these debates.

Right now its all about the Chargers-Broncos. I love you Broncos GAF, but I got to root for the Chargers and Rivers. Lombardi Trophy belongs in Southern California for once.
Trigger happy is a slang for vinny testeverde. No rings.

Top Bottom