• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Firing Chud was such a a massive, massive mistake.

Sure seems like it. Even if Chud was a terrible coach, firing him after one year has created the perception that the FO will panic and make hasty decisions. The fact that they still havent hired anyone really isnt helping either. If they had dumped Chud and grabbed someone else right away it would have given the impression that they had a plan and knew what they were doing.

eznark

Banned
Sure seems like it. Even if Chud was a terrible coach, firing him after one year has created the perception that the FO will panic and make hasty decisions. The fact that they still havent hired anyone really isnt helping either. If they had dumped Chud and grabbed someone else right away it would have given the impression that they had a plan and knew what they were doing.

I'm sure they planned on hiring someone right away. Problem is no coach worth a shit or with a future wants to go anywhere near that cesspool.

So, the net result of firing Chud will be a shitty coach that probably wasn't even on their initial list who they will essentially be forced to keep for three years just to prove that they aren't a complete fuckshow.

MechDX

Go Colts.

Fuck Foxboro and the Pats.

tumblr_lnq7mdjGTk1qal2i4.gif

jakncoke

Banned
"James Franklin would rather coach a school still on crippling probation from a horrific scandal than interview with the Browns. Ouch.”

lold at this tweet

Sofia Vergara
Julie Bowen
???

1. Julie Bowen
2. Sarah Hyland
3. Sofia Vergara

Come at me bros

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3830341/helplesstom.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3835839/plum.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I don't know what this is, but it's amazing.

[quote="rando14, post: 96496610"]whats the name of the eldest daughter?? [B]Id let her blow a raspberry on my tummy!![/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know what this means, but I totally agree.

jakncoke

Banned
Was trying to calculate how old Bowen was in Happy Gilmore.. mindfucked that Happy Gilmore next month will be 18 years after box office release.

I wonder if teams will be more hesitant to take OTs high in the draft this year.

Also, I can confirm Julie Bowen's hotness. I don't really get the Sophia thing but have at it kids.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Nike unveils Super Bowl products

Nike unveiled on Thursday a line of products for use in the Super Bowl on the field and on the sidelines.

The products used by the players in the first cold weather, outdoor Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium include a Dri-Fit base layer with a built-in hood that protects the player from the affects of rain and snow, a new "zero slip" cleat with greater traction whose development Nike says was accelerated by the use of 3D printer and gloves that have an outer shell to protect the players hands from the elements with the inner part of the glove lined with fleece.

For the sidelines, Nike will offer the players what it calls its Aeroloft Summit Jacket, which is thin and light or a heavier parka, both of which are filled with goose down for warmth.

Like most of the collection, the jackets are highlighted by its silver color inspired by the Lombardi Trophy. Most of the products will be available at retail.

FrflFzA.png

r9hxNu5.jpg

VBQ4C2Y.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
ESPN - Lions top list of most-feared players, given dominating presence of Suh and Johnson Detroit should have won more

rJApyUh.jpg

Suh and Johnson finished first and second in ESPN.com's query of 320 players across the league about who is the most feared player in the NFL. Suh received 61 votes (19 percent). Johnson received 58 votes. The next five vote-getters: Houston defensive end J.J. Watt (24), San Francisco linebacker Patrick Willis (23), Denver quarterback Peyton Manning (21), Cincinnati linebacker James Harrison (18) and Minnesota running back Adrian Peterson (16).

Detroit has the two most feared players in the league and still couldn't take control of the NFC North this season when Green Bay and Chicago were without their starting quarterbacks, and that's a sin. The Lions should have been better. They should have won the division. They should have cruised into the playoffs.

squicken

Whiny Panthers players and fans have forced Ric Flair to not attend the game. Sad

@DNewtonespn Ric Flair has issued statement saying he will not attend playoff game in Charlotte between #Panthers and #49ers.

Top Bottom