• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

jakncoke

Banned
Oh I'm not saying I wouldn't have sex with an 18 year old, but they tend to be inexperienced and that's just boring. Plus they tend to be stupid/drama

Edit: Plus yes it can get creepy.

You said 23, not 18. I agree with you on the 18 year old part. I cant even talk to them. Nothing in common and you cant even tell the difference between 18 and 16 anymore so its just better off to stay away than risk looking like a super creep

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
ESPN - Lions top list of most-feared players, given dominating presence of Suh and Johnson Detroit should have won more

rJApyUh.jpg
Where's FedEx Field on the list?

I'm scared of what will happen when we're forced to play there next year. We'll probably win the game, but lose half the team doing so. :(

Panthers and their fans sure do! Care more about the nature boy's new allegiance than the game!

No one actually gives a shit.

Outside of Steve Smith (who may be mentally ill) and a vocal minority of dudes on Twitter (the crazies in every fanbase) no one is actually is crying over Ric Flair chasing a check.

You said 23, not 18. I agree with you on the 18 year old part. I cant even talk to them. Nothing in common and you cant even tell the difference between 18 and 16 anymore so its just better off to stay away than risk looking like a super creep

well I said 23 was close to off limits, not that it was, I was going to date a 23 year old not to long ago.

I have the Niners and Colts in the Superbowl. Luck and the Colts are like cockroaches.

FMT nearly has a heartattack as trent truck fails to find the endzone on first and goal under 2 minutes to go down 6.

Godslay

Banned
If someone can tell me the first team Tebow threw a regular season TD against, I'll give you a Bastion Steam Key. Not much, just had an extra.

bionic77

lol internet making this popular. im shocked it still a thing.

Also why is James Harrison still feared? He is useless now.
Harrison is still crazy as fuck.

That has to count for something.

Sucks that one of my favorite players ever is going out as a Bungle. :(

Top Bottom