• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

squicken

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina
Mara on season : "Obviously we overvalued some of the personnel we have here. We need to get some better players."

Reese getting a little chin music it seems

He wanted him gone. No question. Lots of rumblings that Coughlin would have been ready to fight for him and he would have downright resigned if an effort was made to force him out.

Reese on right now.

Giants totally replacing Eli.

JFF future.
iV4vgwxpyUKfl.gif

EDIT: Reese still hoping for Brewer to be something. Brewer was hot garbage. 4th round pick and has been in the system for nearly 4 years now. Prefer to focus on Mosely...

Unbelievable.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/...s_giants_special_teams_coach_source_says.html

As it shook out, Kevin Gilbride is the only Giants coordinator who won't return in 2014 after he retired last week.

Special teams coordinator Tom Quinn will be back next season, multiple sources with knowledge of the team's thinking told NJ.com and The Star-Ledger. So will defensive coordinator Perry Fewell after the Washington Redskins decided Thursday to go in another direction with their head coaching hire.

This man is like a fucking cockroach in a nuclear blast.

Hunter S.

Some kind of stats are made at the chances for each Superbowl

Matchup Chance
Doug Farrar Childhood Memories Extravaganza (DEN-SEA) 16.7%
Pete Carroll Reunion Special I (NE-SEA) 15.5%
John Fox Reunion Special (DEN-CAR) 11.4%
Super Bowl XXXVIII rematch (NE-CAR) 10.1%
Super Bowl XXIV rematch (DEN-SF) 7.0%
Peyton vs. Payton II (DEN-NO) 5.3%
Super Bowl XXIX rematch (SD-SF) 2.6%
Drew Brees Reunion Special (SD-NO) 1.8%
Super Bowl XLIV rematch (IND-NO) 1.1%

From football outsiders.
It seems the Indiana and New Orleans Superbowl has an identical score to Lunchbox's IQ.

Some kind of stats are made at the chances for each Superbowl

Matchup Chance
Doug Farrar Childhood Memories Extravaganza (DEN-SEA) 16.7%
Pete Carroll Reunion Special I (NE-SEA) 15.5%
John Fox Reunion Special (DEN-CAR) 11.4%
Super Bowl XXXVIII rematch (NE-CAR) 10.1%
Super Bowl XXIV rematch (DEN-SF) 7.0%
Peyton vs. Payton II (DEN-NO) 5.3%
Super Bowl XXIX rematch (SD-SF) 2.6%
Drew Brees Reunion Special (SD-NO) 1.8%
Super Bowl XLIV rematch (IND-NO) 1.1%

From football outsiders.
It seems the Indiana and New Orleans Superbowl has a an identical score to Lunchbox's IQ.

Thats not fair to lunchbox. It isnt his fault that the only school in flint was forced to use barnyard animals for teachers.

JABEE

I am worried about the Gata. I don't know where his comebacks come from.

He is a Pats fan, though. I must admit that, but I don't believe these two facts about Gata are related.

MRSA

Banned
I worry about Gata as well. After being insulted so many times you would think he'd have some clever rebuttals other than resorting to pubes.

I am worried about the Gata. I don't know where his comebacks come from.

He is a Pats fan, though. I must admit that, but I don't believe these two facts about Gata are related.

It can't be related. The Patriots are great at comebacks, the greatest comeback of all time happened last year against the 9'ers.

cdyhybrid

WWL-TV Sports ‏@wwltvsports 10m
Sean Payton says the team blew out two speakers trying to simulate Seattle's crowd noise.

Keep fuckin' that piped-in-noise chicken, though 8)

I don't hate you, Gata. You're okay in my books.

You are also a Patriots fan.

One day I hope you will leave the darkness of the Philladelphia Eagles and find the light of a happier place. I hear its always sunny in the Land of Cleve. Maybe you can find your inner peace there.

Draxal

Special Teams coaches must have dirt like no others. They all hang on too long. btw I love the way Mara holds his coaches and personnel people to the heat. No one should be happy or comfortable after a bad season

Coughlin is insanely loyal, there's no doubt in my mind if Mara wasn't such a boss that Tim Lewis/John Huffnagel/Brian Sheridan would all be here.

Wellington Mara is beloved by the league, but he was a horrible horrible owner for a team to root for, and John will not tolerate that, and I'm so very very glad that's he our owner now.

cdyhybrid

NFL Stats ‏@NFL_Stats 1h
Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25) was the least targeted corner in the league this season. He also lead the league in INTs (8) #Seahawks

sssssssqqqqqqquuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccckkkkkkkeeeeeeeennnnnnn

squicken

NFL Stats ‏@NFL_Stats 1h
Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25) was the least targeted corner in the league this season. He also lead the league in INTs (8) #Seahawks

sssssssqqqqqqquuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccckkkkkkkeeeeeeeennnnnnn

I've never said he isn't good. He clutches and grabs like a boss and why would anyone ever throw at him if that's not going to be called? If the officials call no holds or DPIs again this weekend I think both NFC games will have totals under 30

Sherman is the only corner in the league I won't say Peterson is flat out better than yet. It's only a matter of time though, I have no doubts that Peterson will become the best corner in the league as imagined leading up to his draft. Sherman is the best right now...for now. Granted they are different corners too, Sherman has size to body up against larger, slower possession receivers like Boldin where Peterson has superior speed to hang with quicker receivers.

JCizzle

I've never said he isn't good. He clutches and grabs like a boss and why would anyone ever throw at him if that's not going to be called? If the officials call no holds or DPIs again this weekend I think both NFC games will have totals under 30

After all the talk about SF-CAR being a low scoring defensive game, I have to believe both teams will be over 25 each. Just the way of the NFL.

cdyhybrid

Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree 2m
Harvin said "absolutely" when asked if he expects to returns kicks as well.

#TheReturn

Top Bottom