• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Yes it can, it absolutely can.

Ya see lil gata, real cities have all kinds of good food. Not like these shitty wannabe cities in Florida that have fried gata and steamed clams on every corner.

You just need to know where to look. Only Mexican food you probably know is Taco Bell.

cdyhybrid

You just need to know where to look. Only Mexican food you probably know is Taco Bell.

p1U6sGh.jpg

What's wrong with that?

simples

Banned
I'm sure you've built up quite the immunity drinking that Lake Michigan water on your "speedboat"
90% of the population in Oakland have hookworm and jaundice. the other 10% are from Wyoming and never seen California on a map yet are "fans"

jakncoke

Banned
That order called for the wrestler to pay $32,352.51 in unpaid post-separation support and legal fees by 5 p.m. on June 27 and maintain support of his estranged spouse’s car lease and insurance and health insurance, documents show.

Another reason not to get married. bail Ric out Vince

MRSA

Banned
90% of the population in Oakland have hookworm and jaundice. the other 10% are from Wyoming and never seen California on a map yet are "fans"

The appearance of jaundice is from
Being Asian you racist. I'm sure your e.coli ridden microwave $80 shitburgers treat you well.

simples

Banned
The appearance of jaundice is from
Being Asian you racist. I'm sure your e.coli ridden microwave $80 shitburgers treat you well.

our 80$ burgers make us the healthiest region in the country friend. your tacobell dollar menu dates with gata are only possible in the south.

65OrXvF.jpg

Crisco

Banned
I've never seen a fanbase out themselves as such mark ass marks like this before. Goddam. I bet they were also on Hogan's side during the Mega Powers breakup.

We have some dumbasses here. The lady who outed the majority of UNC's student athletes as being functionally illiterate is getting death threats too.

simples

Banned
texans are following the denver motto of "if you cant beat them leech off their talent pool" strategy

its expected when the pats dominated the league for so long, our scraps are other teams gold

Top Bottom