• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

The Gronkowski loss looks really big right about now for the Pats.

Seems that way, but they always seem to make it work somehow. All season long they've made it work somehow.

Broncos need to take their game up another level next week. Shaky in the second half and the defense couldn't figure out SD once they decided to start throwing.

I honestly don't care what teams make it to the Superb Owl at this point. I just want a good game, and plenty of Lulz.
Go browns!

20130123123124H.jpg

Patriots7

Sopoaga doesn't play that much, but yeah their d line is garbage besides the Jones'.
He's been a health scratch for the past 4 or so games. Worst trade ever.

Siliga and Jones are playing very well. Vellano is still more miss than hit.
I'm not too worried about our run D. They held their own against Jackson/Spiller, I feel like they can do just fine against Moreno/Ball.

While I am not a huge Spikes fan, I wish he was playing so he could lay Moreno out like he did in the Florida vs. Georgia bowl game years ago.

Should be some entertaining games. Feels good not to have a horse in it, although if Tabris keeps it up I'll have to find myself rooting for the Pats, which is never ideal.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I honestly don't care what teams make it to the Superb Owl at this point. I just want a good game, and plenty of Lulz.
Go browns!

Speaking of owls.

BG did you see over here in Toronto we had Drake night for our basketball team.

I thought of you my friend.

MechDX

I wish my Patriot cousins in the northeast all the best. First I have to help my homey FMT and Niners GAF. Schaub ruined our blood pact so I must make amends.

Godslay

Banned
Gonna repost for Nori and Nightz, since they made it back to the thread.

GG Chargers fans. Nori, Nightz. Classy guys as per usual, thought it was going to be close at the end. Much respect from me, as you guys put up a hell of fight at the end of the season. Glad to see McCoy have early success as well. I thought Lacy was the ROTY, but Allen is giving him a run for his money, hard choice. Nothing to be ashamed of in this season for you guys, I see you right there again.

http://choualbox.com/Img/20130123123124H.jpg[/][/QUOTE]
Yes, Superb Owl.
[quote="Kave_Man, post: 96898343"]Speaking of owls.

BG did you see over here in Toronto we had Drake night for our basketball team.

I thought of you my friend.[/QUOTE]
No I didn't lol.
Also I don't know if we're gonna have a coach this year.

Nori Chan

Gonna repost for Nori and Nightz, since they made it back to the thread.
Good game to the broncos gaf as well although I didn't watch the game cause I was stuck at work. Good thing you didn't take that avi bet!

However I openly say that I am rooting for the darkside. I am sorry

Top Bottom