• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Smokey

That's the yard.

GG Chargers fans. Nori, Nightz. Classy guys as per usual, thought it was going to be close at the end. Much respect from me, as you guys put up a hell of fight at the end of the season. Glad to see McCoy have early success as well. I thought Lacy was the ROTY, but Allen is giving him a run for his money, hard choice. Nothing to be ashamed of in this season for you guys, I see you right there again.

Did you just call Nori classy?! lul

welcome aboard!

thanks feels good to have a team still in the playoffs

Tabris

49er fans are the new Pats fans.

Don't worry Pats fans, you're still the original Pats fans.

Here's to the forces of good (Broncos and Seahawks)!

Godslay

Banned
Good game to the broncos gaf as well although I didn't watch the game cause I was stuck at work. Good thing you didn't take that avi bet!

However I openly say that I am rooting for the darkside. I am sorry

Thanks Nori.

No hard feelings. If you want to root for the Pats, I can't fault you for that. Don't be sorry.

It's funny, my parents are beginning to like the 49ers. They also happen to have this intense disdain for the Seahawks. Something about some rivalry with Denver. No clue what that's about.

Nori Chan

Did you just call Nori classy? Lul
nonsense! I am quite the gentlemen if I don't hate you!

At least you finally get to root for a winner.
Pats haven't won shit in 7 years bruh
Thanks Nori.

No hard feelings. If you want to root for the Pats, I can't fault you for that. Don't be sorry.
No I'm sorry to all the pats haters. Plus gator sucks dicks so if you guys win there's a win for me in that.

Nameless

It's funny, my parents are beginning to like the 49ers. They also happen to have this intense disdain for the Seahawks. Something about some rivalry with Denver. No clue what that's about.

You parents are upstanding people. Trust in their wisdom and let it guide you.

ccbfan

First time in a long time where there was no major upsets in the playoffs.

The 4 favorites to make the champ games made the champ games.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
lol at Steve Smith's answer to a reporter asking if he's going to cheer for the Seahawks to win over SF.

"You really want me to thump you upside the head, huh? That's the second dumbest question you asked me. I only cheer for one team. Actually two teams. My team, and my kids team. Other than that, I can give a bleep."

Calling all you guys cheering for other teams out! ;P

1512756_10152130405262278_1821126203_n.jpg

image.php

Dean-Winchester-Crying-Head-Shake-On-Supernatural.gif

It was a tough loss bros :(

MechDX

Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano 48m
Peyton asked if he thinks about his neck injury: "What's weighing on my mind is how soon I can get a Bud Light in my mouth after this win."

Peyton is such a whore. Surprised he didn't say "Drive my Buick home to get a Cold Bud Light with a hot Papa Johns pizza!"

lol at Steve Smith's answer to a reporter asking if he's going to cheer for the Seahawks to win over SF.

"You really want me to thump you upside the head, huh? That's the second dumbest question you asked me. I only cheer for one team. Actually two teams. My team, and my kids team. Other than that, I can give a bleep."

Calling all you guys cheering for other teams out! ;P

I only root for one team. I root for the sadness of Niners fans. That's not a team, that's an emotion.

It'll be fine. I know we've never had back to back winning seasons but this time it'll be different!

Who am I kidding? 7-9 here we come!

Within the division, the Falcons have no choice but to be better. The Bucs will probably be a little better, but the Saints might regress slightly.

The rest of the NFC will be brutal though. The entire NFCW will be good, the Packers will be back, and the entire NFCE (minus Philly) can't be a dumpster fire again, can they?

zero_suit

Within the division, the Falcons have no choice but to be better. The Bucs will probably be a little better, but the Saints might regress slightly.

The rest of the NFC will be brutal though. The entire NFCW will be good, the Packers will be back, and the entire NFCE (minus Philly) can't be a dumpster fire again, can they?

Think again!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
smh peyton would drink bud light

i bet tom enjoyed a delicious stone ipa after the win last night

Stafford drank in his college days but now abstains himself other than a nice glass of wine with a quality dinner with his lady. You can't run a 6'4 230 lbs body of steel, with that powerful right arm of his, with alcohol.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Stafford drank in his college days but now abstains himself other than a nice glass of wine with a quality dinner with his lady. You can't run 6'4 230 lbs body of steel, with that powerful right arm of his with alcohol.

Yeah. Not enough carbs in beer.

Eleuin

Stafford drank in his college days but now abstains himself other than a nice glass of wine with a quality dinner with his lady. You can't run a 6'4 230 lbs body of steel, with that powerful right arm of his, with alcohol.
you'd think stafford was drunk when he does those side arm throws

Talamius

AFC and NFC North, our divison, Philly and Seattle. Figure both of those divisions should be better. Our division will definitely be better. It's going to be brutal.

Top Bottom