• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

squicken

I thought this was kind of funny. I approve, but I wonder why outside of the northwest, why Wisconsin and North Carolina are the only states...

Russell Wilson went to school in Wisconsin and NC State, so they love him. Carolina fans being salty is also part of it I am sure

Hunter S.

Just playing in facts, brah.
Everything is under control!
tumblr_ln44sy5Xtp1qfy2kdo1_500.gif

PFF has posted their 2013 Offensive Line rankings:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/01/13/2013-offensive-line-rankings/

Bottom 5:

32. Arizona Cardinals
31. Atlanta Falcons
30. Jacksonville Jaguars
29. NY Giants
28. Baltimore Ravens

Top 5:

1. Denver Broncos
2. Cincinnati Bengals
3. Washington Redskins
4. Dallas Cowboys
5. Cleveland Browns

Giants:

So much rebuilding to do on this line its not even funny. Pugh is the only certainty at this point. Where they play him though? Who knows.

All the more impressive when you consider that the Broncos didn't have their star left tackle for the entire year.

Kaep might throw like Uncle Rico but I have no problem with him mocking Cam. I wish more players did that kind of shit. It's not like he made fun of Cam's grandma being in a wheelchair or something, he mocked Cam's celebration move. Big deal. If it's tasteless, than it's tasteless for Cam to be doing it (and doing it seemingly every 5 minutes) to begin with.

cdyhybrid

Kaep might throw like Uncle Rico but I have no problem with him mocking Cam. I wish more players did that kind of shit. It's not like he made fun of Cam's grandma being in a wheelchair or something, he mocked Cam's celebration move. Big deal. If it's tasteless, than it's tasteless for Cam to be doing it (and doing it seemingly every 5 minutes) to begin with.

Exactly. There is one reason, and one reason only, why Kaep is a classless thug:

He plays for the Niners.

effzee

EAGLES RATINGS

No real surprise. Desean has really come into form as a more complete WR who can be counted on a lot. Man if Maclin comes back healthy this could be such a better offense.

According to these ratings the biggest problems remain at Safety (both), OLB, Kicker, and OLINE depth.

On another note I kept seeing Gamble's name being brought up a lot as a possible GM in Tampa, Miami, and other vacancies. Now I see on the NFLN bottom line that he is considering the interviews. Really hope the Eagles give him a raise or something to keep him. I trust him and Chip far more than Roseman and we have had Gamble for only one off season. And lot of of the moves they made already paid off.

I'd love for Gamble to stick around and work this off season for Chip.

I like Andrew Luck but I can tell the media is going to change that. He's the new darling Golden Boy QB who's successes are overblown and struggles are glossed over. It's incredible.If Kaep turned the ball over like Luck in the playoffs the national narrative would be questioning if he belonged in the league.

Luck is the Randy Orton of the NFL. Handpicked by The Authority to be face of the company.

Yup noticed that. Cam gets extreme criticism for his fuck ups but Luck well you know he saved the Colts franchise and by golly you just know he will be the best ever!

Tamanon

Banned
I mean, stealing celebration dances is a time-honored tradition in the NFL. Don't players bite that stupid "Lights Out" shit Lewis did all the time against the Ravens?

Spinluck

Maybe if the Colts could build a complete team they wouldnt have to depend on the QB winning the game all the time.

We had a decent team midway through the season. Allen was by far our best TE, and Ballard and Bradshaw going down might have forced our incompetent front office into making one of the worst moves in franchise history.

Our defense lost a few key guys, and were just waiting to be exposed. We probably would've lost anyway due to poor coaching. But you let this shit team put 22pts on you! So there's that!

BigAT

Watching a grown man get upset when someone steals their dumb dance routine always makes me embarrassed. It feels like a bad pro wrestling plotline.

Narag

We had a decent team midway through the season. Allen was by far our best TE, and Ballard and Bradshaw going down might have forced our incompetent front office into making one of the worst moves in franchise history.

Our defense lost a few key guys, and were just waiting to be exposed. We probably would've lost anyway due to poor coaching. But you let this shit team put 22pts on you! So there's that!

Given the injuries, Pats/Colts were probably a better matchup than it would have been with everyone healthy. Bellichick seems to adapt with his personnel though instead of being clueless.

cdyhybrid

Watching a grown man get upset when someone steals their dumb dance routine always makes me embarrassed. It feels like a bad pro wrestling plotline.

The NFL is pro wrestling. Roger McMahon already scripted the games and instructed the refs to never call PI on Seahawks defenders.

JCizzle

Still cracks me up that Seattle of all teams was crying about the refs from the last game. Sherman & Co. should be donating their weekly checks to the zebras.

Greg

I like Andrew Luck but I can tell the media is going to change that. He's the new darling Golden Boy QB who's successes are overblown and struggles are glossed over. It's incredible.If Kaep turned the ball over like Luck in the playoffs the national narrative would be questioning if he belonged in the league.

Luck is the Randy Orton of the NFL. Handpicked by The Authority to be face of the company.
This is bullshit - Kap's hype was through the roof last year. It's not the media's fault he has a great defense and doesn't play the Packers every week.

Yup noticed that. Cam gets extreme criticism for his fuck ups but Luck well you know he saved the Colts franchise and by golly you just know he will be the best ever!
You ever think he brings it on himself for acting like a jackass?

simples

Banned
that's what happens when pouty children and shoe collecting thugs are allowed to play QB

Russel would never do that, he's of the Brady mold of classy. only NFC QB who isn't a goob

Spinluck

Given the injuries, Pats/Colts were probably a better matchup than it would have been with everyone healthy. Bellichick seems to adapt with his personnel though instead of being clueless.

Yea. Seeing the coaches quit on 4th & 1 down 3 scores with 11mins left was all I needed to see. We got a lot to work on this off season!

Apparently we're sticking with the power run next yr too. And they think Trent Truck will be better next year! I'm not sure there's a RB Coach in this universe that can save him.

This is bullshit - Kap's hype was through the roof last year. It's not the media's fault he has a great defense and doesn't play the Packers every week.

You ever think he brings it on himself for acting like a jackass?

If Kap shits the bed against the seahawks this week you can be damn sure he'll hear it all offseason long. He played a pretty damn good game against a great defense in carolina

Narag

Yea. Seeing the coaches quit on 4th & 1 down 3 scores with 11mins left was all I needed to see. We got a lot to work on this off season!

Apparently we're sticking with the power run next yr too. And they think Trent Truck will be better next year! I'm not sure there's a RB Coach in this universe that can save him.

He can be third string behind Brown & Ballard.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Whisenhunt officially picked Tennessee.

Detroit now moving on to JIM CALDWELL.

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH
LOL this franchise.

cdyhybrid

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
Ken Whisenhunt is going to become the #Titans new coach, per source

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
Lions have spent day in talks with Ravens HC Jim Caldwell and Detroit has been focusing on him, via @mortreport and me.

:kas

Greg

If Kap shits the bed against the seahawks this week you can be damn sure he'll hear it all offseason long. He played a pretty damn good game against a great defense in carolina
Who wouldn't hear it if they shit the bed and were the legitimate reason for the loss?

Bill Voth ‏@billvoth 1h
#Panthers GM Dave Gettleman, who respectfully turned down all on-the-record interviews during season, will meet w/media tomorrow at noon.

This ought to be good. The last time he went on record, he dropped the "Cam needs to win" comment that got people in a tizzy.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lions, most attractive job out there! Right Kas? Mwa hahahaahahahaha.

You won't be laughing when robot Jim Caldwell puts a hurting on the Bears with his laser vision from the sidelines.

Bears players won't know what he's thinking by his facial expression.

Is he mad?
Is he happy?
Is he scheming?
Is he surprised?
Is he planning an onside kick?
Is he planning a surprise birthday party?

You'll never know!

Top Bottom