• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Dragon

Banned
And according to Kastrioti he's still the best young QB in the league despite having fewer playoff appearances than Wilson or Kaepernick have playoff wins.

Using QB wins in the playoffs is pretty dumb in and of itself. Last week Wilson threw the ball 18 times. In his other playoff win he threw the ball 26 times. It's clear with the rest of his team, he doesn't have to throw the ball as much as someone like Stafford. I'm not praising Stafford, just saying kinda crazy to compliment a dude going 9/18 against a mediocre defense at home.

rando14

Just because he was given a ring by Rex doesn't lessen its value.

Besides he earned the right to go to the SB by that amazing comeback against the Pats.

Haha I'm just messing around

Oh shit I think I might have put myself in Tabris' sights now, I gotta watch out!!

bionic77

Lets get serious for a second here guys.

What was Marino's greatest achievement?

The 1984 season or his role in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Wilson is a more honest QB than Stafford. When he sucks, he sucks! No stat padding to fool people into thinking otherwise.

rando14

Wilson is a more honest QB than Stafford. When he sucks, he sucks! No stat padding to fool people into thinking otherwise.

716e6aa915c7c2d1d755e4373f02c893.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Because I'd get banned if I said this on gaming side. Fuck snesfreak and other nintendo fanboys for letting Excite Bots flop. That is all.

Dont forget his cameo in Bad Boys 2 !

MechDX

darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 14m
Why did Peyton mention Bud Light? According to @beerbizdaily, he owns a piece of two A-B distributors (H/T @tannerscholtes)

Knew it. Peyton such a corporate whore.

Revolver

Rumors that Lions are split between Caldwell and Munchak.

I imagine you could replace "Caldwell" with "syphilis" and "Munchak" with "gonorrhea" and have the exact same conversation.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if Munch ends up getting the job. He has a rep for giving a really good interview.

MechDX

I honestly would not be surprised. If BOB is such a great QB coach I wanna see what he can do with Schoob. If he can turn him around I'd be impressed.

Schaub lost respect of his fellow players and the owner, arm is shot and has almost no mobility. He is gone, done, finished, kaput.

Spinluck

Not catching an STD after sleeping with half of Miami's female population.

I'm pretty sure by next week, another woman will be claiming Dan is the father of their kid. And he won't give a fuck.

squicken

All owners and GMs are about the smoke right now, but I think it is clear that the Texans don't like any QB in this draft, at least not at 1. Teams don't shop around the top pick if there is a QB they like

MechDX

Unlike Foster who is just; well, a whore!

Well yeah. shrugs shoulders

All owners and GMs are about the smoke right now, but I think it is clear that the Texans don't like any QB in this draft, at least not at 1. Teams don't shop around the top pick if there is a QB they like

Or just doing due diligence like most teams and see what they could get. Every team with the #1 overall pick does it. At least see what can get offered. Id be more upset if they didn't try.

Rumors that Lions are split between Caldwell and Munchak.

I imagine you could replace "Caldwell" with "syphilis" and "Munchak" with "gonorrhea" and have the exact same conversation.

I think that goes for Munchak and his choice between Cleveland and Detroit, syphilis or gonorrhea.

Lions are done. Whisenhunt was their only chance at salvaging this team. Now they'll end up either with a guy who rides everyone else's coattails and is a shit coach in Caldwell, or just a shit coach in Munchak, or God forbid, the monster that is Shanahan.

They're going to lose Xanders to Miami as well. This team is already fucked.

squicken

Or just doing due diligence like most teams and see what they could get. Every team with the #1 overall pick does it. At least see what can get offered. Id be more upset if they didn't try.

Colts didn't shop the Luck pick. Don't remember CAR trying to shop the Cam pick. Last year KC couldn't get anything but tried like hell in a shit draft, and under the old CBA it couldn't be given away b/c of the cap hit

Today in 1973...Dolphins defeat the Redskins 14-7 in Super Bowl VII to finish the season 17-0, the only (and still only, fuck you pats) undefeated team to go all the way :(.

Revolver

Lions are done. Whisenhunt was their only chance at salvaging this team. Now they'll end up either with a guy who rides everyone else's coattails and is a shit coach in Caldwell, or just a shit coach in Munchak, or God forbid, the monster that is Shanahan.

They're going to lose Xanders to Miami as well. This team is already fucked.

I'd feel sorry for the Lions if they hire Munch. So much wasted talent. He'd run Reggie Bush into the line over and over and then throw to Calvin Johnson on little 5 yard routes. He'd probably want to bring in his buddies Bruce Mathews, Dowell Loggains and Jerry Gray too.

MechDX

Colts didn't shop the Luck pick. Don't remember CAR trying to shop the Cam pick. Last year KC couldn't get anything but tried like hell in a shit draft, and under the old CBA it couldn't be given away b/c of the cap hit
Colts did (Id imagine the price they wanted was HUGE!) and so did Carolina and KC tried. If you don't at least look into trying then you are doing it wrong.

I find your earlier comment odd. If there is no QB worthy yet you praise JFF like he is the second coming. Funny

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 56s
Lions-Jim Caldwell official. Hired. Browns last team with an HC opening.

Lions GAF get excited!

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 33s
Gettleman wouldn't discuss Rivera contract. But said, "I have ultimate faith in Ron."

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 4m
Rivera says "there may be" an issue with how Panthers handle bye weeks.

Panthers are 0-4 following byes under Rivera

Top Bottom