• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

RBH

http://dawgpounddaily.com/2014/01/1...evel-interest-greg-schiano-per-keith-britton/

ibrivEq0mLpGfP.gif

:lol

slabrock

Banned
So akin to a continent five year old is what you're saying. Such high expectations!
The team has talent. Getting Stafford to stop being lazy and getting the team to stop doing dumb crap is what they need most. That is what Caldwell was brought in for. People are losing their mind over the hire like Whiz was the reincarnation of Lombardi. Caldwell isn't Belichick but who is. Just trying to be realistic and not kill the hire or put him on a pedestal before he forms a staff and we see him with the team.

bionic77

strength: eating
weakness: football
Solution: $100 gift card to Taco Bell or whatever shitty establishment he eats at for every TD he throws and colonic cleanse for every INT

Caldwell will have Fatty playing like an obese Nick Foles by the end of the year. Don't give up hope Lions fans!

All the greats throw INTs. Colin Cowherd taught me that today. Even Joe Namath. He's on the right path.
Of course great qb's throw INTs. Otherwise he couldn't say that Romo was great!

Greg

Solution: $100 gift card to Taco Bell or whatever shitty establishment he eats at for every TD he throws and colonic cleanse for every INT

Caldwell will have Fatty playing like an obese Nick Foles by the end of the year. Don't give up hope Lions fans!
:jnc

matthew-stafford-t-shirt.png

He only eats the best stuff.

That lobster is stuffed with nacho cheese.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
What? I have been a Seahawks fan for as long as I can remember! I was born a poor hipster drinking Starbucks at Fishermans Wharf when I was a wee lad.

Don't be a hater.
Key phrase.

Kubiak and Schoob forced MechDX to drink his brain into oblivion. Not a single memory cell remains. :(

rando14

There's no such thing as curses. If they have that kind of power they should put their money where their mouth is and bet their house on the Niners.

GAF should be cheering for the Hawks this weekend!! Mech and squicken have screwed a lot of teams this year, we should all hope the Hawks win to break their reign of tyranny and hate!!

#stopbullying

Anyone else think Manning will win a superbowl as a coach in the league? Even just as an OC?
I definitely believe Manning will probably be a head coach somewhere as long as one of the broadcasting companies don't get a hold of him. His intellect on the game and leadership could easily translated to a coaching position.

Imagine Peyton coaching the Patriots after Belichek and Brady retire.

Hunter S.

I definitely believe Manning will probably be a head coach somewhere as long as one of the broadcasting companies don't get a hold of him. His intellect on the game and leadership could easily translated to a coaching position.

Imagine Peyton coaching the Patriots after Belichek and Brady retire.

Ageed, the way he talks about loving to work with individual young players to make them better now makes me certain he will coach. Last year he focused on Knowshan Moreno and Demarius Thomas the most. He talked about really enjoying his work with Julius Thomas this year. Man is a lock for a QB coach or offensive coordinator.

cajunator

Banned
Ageed, the way he talks about loving to work with individual young players to make them better now makes me certain he will coach. Last year he focused on Knowshan Moreno and Demarius Thomas the most. He talked about really enjoying his work with Julius Thomas this year. Man is a lock for a QB coach or offensive coordinator.

He will be a coach. Im pretty certain.

Top Bottom