• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Coach Caldwell
Matthew Stafford
Megatron
Mike Evans/Sammy Watkins
Reggie Bush/Joquie Bell/3rd Round RB
Larry Warford
Ndamakong Suh
Nick Fairley
Ziggy Ansah
Jason Jones
DeAndre Levy
Darius Slay

Restore the Roar 2014.

Lets get the offseason thread going already.

Cantwait.gif

rokkerkory

Coach Caldwell
Matthew Stafford
Megatron
Mike Evans/Sammy Watkins
Larry Warford
Ndamakong Suh
Nick Fairley
Ziggy Ansah
Jason Jones
DeAndre Levy
Darius Slay

Restore the Roar 2014.

Cantwait.gif

I don't know this list well besides the obvious ones but do they have a premier TE and a good slot receiver?

Offense looks pretty good.

squicken

Whiz might hire Chan Gailey and Keith Butler as coordinators. I've been wondering when someone would hire Gailey. Reunited with Fitzpatrick!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I don't know this list well besides the obvious ones but do they have a premier TE and a good slot receiver?

Offense looks pretty good.

I`m hoping and think we`ll get either Sammy Watkins or Mike Evans at #10.

We still have Brandon Pettigrew, who is solid, and Joseph Fauria who caught 7 TDs off of 12 receptions this past season in his rookie year.

cajunator

Banned
the concept of tasting things out of curiosity baffles me (my roommates told me that they ate dirt as kids to see what it tasted like, this isn't just you i'm gathering this from)

I carry that curiosity to today. Id like to try balut, stinky tofu, lutefisk, all sorts of things. Ill try many things once. People eat things in different cultures because they like them or are used to the flavor. Thailand eats giant water bugs. They might taste pretty good. Only one way to find out.

I carry that curiosity to today. Id like to try balut, stinky tofu, lutefisk, all sorts of things. Ill try many things once. People eat things in different cultures because they like them or are used to the flavor. Thailand eats giant water bugs. They might taste pretty good. Only one way to find out.

You watch too much Bizarre Foods.

Tenumi

Banned
I`m hoping and think we`ll get either Sammy Watkins or Mike Evans at #10.

We still have Brandon Pettigrew, who is solid, and Joseph Fauria who caught 7 TDs off of 12 receptions this past season in his rookie year.

I'm also hoping that Michael Williams ends up as a solid blocking TE. 7th round pick last year if I remember.

TE could still use potential upgrade, but its far from terrible.

As for the #10 pick, I think it'll definitely be WR or CB, whichever is the better value at that time.

Bread

Banned
Oh don't get me wrong, I like trying new foods. I just carry no curiosity for the taste of dirt, house spiders or the like.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Werder reporting that the Lions are hiring the Eagles' QB coach Bill Lazor as their new offensive coordinator.

Coach Caldwell
Matthew Stafford
Megatron
Mike Evans/Sammy Watkins
Larry Warford
Ndamakong Suh
Nick Fairley
Ziggy Ansah
Jason Jones
DeAndre Levy
Darius Slay

Restore the Roar 2014.

Cantwait.gif
1-6 to end the season, a QB that has only ever won 2 games against .500 teams, and now a HC that couldnt win with Manning. Good luck.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
1-6 to end the season, a QB that has only ever won 2 games against .500 teams, and now a HC that couldnt win with Manning. Good luck.

He did win with Manning, though, didn't he?

Dragon

Banned
ODDS TO WIN SUPER BOWL 49 (LVH SUPERBOOK)
SEAHAWKS 6-1
BRONCOS 6-1
49ERS 7-1
PATRIOTS 12-1
PACKERS 15-1
SAINTS 15-1
FALCONS 18-1
BENGALS 18-1
PANTHERS 20-1
COLTS 25-1
CHIEFS 25-1
EAGLES 25-1
BEARS 25-1
CARDINALS 25-1
COWBOYS 30-1
GIANTS 30-1
REDSKINS 30-1
LIONS 30-1
RAMS 30-1
STEELERS 30-1
RAVENS 30-1
TEXANS 30-1
CHARGERS 30-1
DOLPHINS 40-1
BUCS 40-1
TITANS 40-1
JETS 60-1
BILLS 60-1
VIKINGS 60-1
BROWNS 60-1
JAGUARS 100-1
RAIDERS 100-1

Poor Gata

eznark

Banned
Coach Caldwell
Matthew Stafford
Megatron
Mike Evans/Sammy Watkins
Larry Warford
Ndamakong Suh
Nick Fairley
Ziggy Ansah
Jason Jones
DeAndre Levy
Darius Slay

Restore the Roar 2014.

Cantwait.gif

Roar seems pretty well restored to the norm to me.

Perhaps the worst news for Lions fans is that Brian Xanders is interviewing in Miami right now, for GM. It's no coincidence that Xanders came in and we immediately had our best draft in years.

I would fire Mayhew today and get Xanders in here as the GM.

Plinko

About the only good thing you can say about the Caldwell hire is that he's not Raheem Morris.

As a Lions fan I can say I fully expect him to get the ridiculous undisciplined penalties taken care of.

My hopes are low elsewhere, though. He seems like a great human being, I guess. Nice to have that coaching the team for once.

I foresee massive problems within the roster with this hire. I just have a feeling guys like Stafford/Suh are going to hate it because he's going to try and take control.

PhoenixDark said:
Perhaps the worst news for Lions fans is that Brian Xanders is interviewing in Miami right now, for GM. It's no coincidence that Xanders came in and we immediately had our best draft in years.

I would fire Mayhew today and get Xanders in here as the GM.

PD, several team sources have said that the database used by Xander's wasn't even used by Detroit during the draft and that he had basically no effect. Who knows what really happened.

Grossi seems to think Gase is a sure thing in CLE
I'm not sure it's a sure thing yet, but I do think theirs a good chance. Haslam friendship/connection with Peyton helps.

Edit: not even sure why Bowels withdrew, not like he was getting a offer anyway. It's been weeks since his interview.
Daryl Ruiter ‏@RuiterWrongFAN 36s
Bowels interviewed with the #Browns Jan. 2

Top Bottom