• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

j-wood

I bet and hope Horton comes to Tennessee.

Honestly what happens if Cleveland can't find a coach? Can you imagine what people of Cleveland would do if the team was sold to LA?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I actually think the Caldwell hire in Detroit is the right choice. Team needs a healthy dose of direction. Don't think he's going to win a SB there or anything, but they won't have an asylum run by the inmates, anymore.

What are you doing Browns? Chances Whiz hires him in TEN?

Coming home to Pittsburgh to coach the offensive line!

These are the cleats Cam wore during the game.

1235572-402_DEFAULT

Not nearly as exciting, but they don't lead to Goodellfuhrer bringing down the hammer.

I actually think the Caldwell hire in Detroit is the right choice. Team needs a healthy dose of direction. Don't think he's going to win a SB there or anything, but they won't have an asylum run by the inmates, anymore.

Coming home to Pittsburgh to coach the offensive line!

Reverse Juan Castillo?

cdyhybrid

I bet and hope Horton comes to Tennessee.

Honestly what happens if Cleveland can't find a coach? Can you imagine what people of Cleveland would do if the team was sold to LA?
Someone will take it eventually. I'm sure there's an assistant out there whose only shot at a HC job at the moment would be the Browns.

Don't be ridiculous, there's only 32 NFL head coaching jobs in he whole world. Things aren't as bad as the Media and this thread would have you think.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
After a long talk with lj and squicken, I'd like to announce that I've withdrawn my name from consideration for the Cleveland Browns head coaching position.

But given his calm demeanor, can he truly change the culture here? We have guys who are completely out of control - how many stupid penalties did Fairley and Willie Young get this season, Suh being Suh (although to be fair he was claim this season), Stafford apparently not studying, etc.

He doesn't seem like the guy who's going to get in people's faces and demand excellence. And while he has two SB rings, Bush had one and the players pretty much ignored his advice, with Stafford blowing his "team meeting" idea off.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
What the hell, someone just called me asking if I wanted to interview for a Head Coaching position. So weird.

JABEE

I think Banner is amazing but he is in a tough spot now. He totally did the right thing firing Chud if he isnt the guy, but taking so long to find a replacement looks horrible.

Joe Banner can't hire GMs. He wants control of everything. No one wants to work for Banner after he flipped so quickly on Chud.

Everyone that negotiated with him or interacted with him knew him as someone who would burn bridges before he would give in on one cent. He may be good for your salary cap, but EVERYONE hated him. I thought he would be good in Cleveland for awhile, but at least recently teams that he had control over player decisions have been slop.

Edit: "He's EVIL MOSES. Parting the Fucking Red Sea."

Oozer3993

Once Denver is done they'll hire Gase.

That's if Gase wants to come here. If he says no, then it gets really interesting.
And by interesting, I mean depressing.

Hey Gus Malzahn, you've done everything you could hope for in college, how about the pros? You'll even get to essentially choose your own QB! And we have a ton of money! Did you see all that cash our owner didn't pay out to his clients? He can give it to you!

Revolver

Watching Whisenhunt's presser right now. Says he hit it off with Webster right off, hasn't evaluated Locker yet, plans to run a hybrid D and call the offense, his past ties to Nashville played a part in his decision.

Bowser

Panthers last three playoff games

Other Team: 90

Panthers: 37

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif[img]

And all three to the NFC West.

squicks, you're up next. Rams will beat us 31-13 in 2017[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.likeplusone.org/feelsbadman.png

Hunter S.

Denver is doing the same thing. Well, not banning them from the game, but from purchasing tickets directly. Tickets only available for billing addresses from certain states.
It is called home field advantage for a reason. I approve of both decisions. Keep the mass populace in the East from overwhelming sales.

squicken

Panthers last three playoff games

Other Team: 90

Panthers: 37

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif[/mg]

And all three to the NFC West.

squicks, you're up next. Rams will beat us 31-13 in 2017[/QUOTE]

I think it's revenge for the Steve Smith OT game. If you play the Rams again in the playoffs it will be revenge for Delhomme's vs the NFCW

Top Bottom