• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

KaYotiX

Banned
Packers all day every day!!!!

Bears,Vikes and Lions fans can all go to Hell or Florida but im sure Hell is nicer :)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My buddy is rejoicing that Vince is back in the league.

He has already proclaimed him the BEST backup QB in the league already.

Tenumi

Banned
Packers all day every day!!!!

Bears,Vikes and Lions fans can all go to Hell or Florida but im sure Hell is nicer :)

Hell doesn't have 3 football teams. That being said, I'll take Hell. Might be hotter, but the company's more entertaining.

eznark

Banned
Ok nerds, help!

I have a 1 TB lacie rugged external hard drive formatted as GUID. It is recognized in my devices and hardware section on Windows, but is not showing up in Windows Explorer so I cannot copy the contents of the drive.

What can I do to fix this??

bionic77

Ok nerds, help!

I have a 1 TB lacie rugged external hard drive formatted as GUID. It is recognized in my devices and hardware section on Windows, but is not showing up in Windows Explorer so I cannot copy the contents of the drive.

Isn't there a thread for this in OT?

I got nothing. If google couldn't help you fat chance one of us will.

Ok nerds, help!

Does it show up with a Drive letter in Disk Management? (Right Click "Computer" on W7, click "Manage" to get to the Computer Management console. Disk Management is there)

If the disk shows up but theres no drive letter in parenthesis, you can add a drive letter there manually by right clicking and hitting Change drive letter and paths.

Ok nerds, help!

Go into disk management and discover the drive manually. It's in the control panel.

I never want to forget how Happy Jason Garrett was after that win last night
BQ39HTQCEAEyiKI.jpg:large

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know how I feel about Vince Young. I do know my most favorite game of his was the 2003 Holiday Bowl. Is Graham Harrell being sent down to the practice squad? I know I'm excited to see how rusty VY is on Friday.

I don't know how I feel about Vince Young. I do know my most favorite game of his was the 2003 Holiday Bowl. Is Graham Harrell being sent down to the practice squad? I know I'm excited to see how rusty VY is on Friday.
I know you're down on Harrell, but B.J. Coleman has made him look like Joe Montana during camp.

Hence bringing in VY.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I know you're down on Harrell, but B.J. Coleman has made him look like Joe Montana during camp.

Hence bringing in VY.

No doubt about that, Coleman is terrible. Maybe the brought VY in to give Harrell some competition to motivate him. We'll see.

Are there any Buffalo fans in here that live in Buffalo? I'm curious as to what the buzz is regarding their QB situation. Apparently Jeff Tuel has been making the most of his extra reps with Kolb on the sideline.

eznark

Banned
VY is there to play scout QB for read option teams. Cola pointed it out to me on Twitter like immediately when the news broke. It could work out. Not like the Packers have any prayer in fuck of doing anything at all if Rodgers goes down.

Bowser

VY is there to play scout QB for read option teams. Cola pointed it out to me on Twitter like immediately when the news broke. It could work out. Not like the Packers have any prayer in fuck of doing anything at all if Rodgers goes down.

What?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 38m
He'll be a real backup QB RT @jasonjwilde: People in my timeline think #Packers signed VYoung for scout-team read-option work. Don't see it.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Harrell's options are basically down to committing seppiku or moving to Africa or something. When you lose your job to a QB that hasn't been in the league for a year, then it's just time to hang it up.

Harrell is either the Flynn-esque backup, or the Pack are boned. I also doubt VY makes the team if Coleman makes some progress.

Harrell's options are basically down to committing seppiku or moving to Africa or something. When you lose your job to a QB that hasn't been in the league for a year, then it's just time to hang it up.
He hasn't lost yet! The Graham will rise.

for sure. just like the packers being prepared for kap after taking on joe webb

Top Bottom