• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Striker

Some think Cordle is a sure-fire roster spot as OL depth, but if so I am betting he's inactive barring injury. Boothe probably gets the snaps if Baas were to go down, and then they move somebody like Mosley or Brewer in at LG.

Anxious to see Justin Pugh this week. Hoping he gets time with the 1's.

JABEE

Has anyone else noticed that athletes reveal more to the media and public lately than they ever have before?

Is that just an Internet thing and the need to have content 24 hour news cylce on teams?

RGIII's fights with Shanny and McNabb, the Riley Cooper controversy, and Cary Williams. Maybe it's just that the Eagles would never speak out against teammates or throw teammates or coaches under the bus. Other than TO maybe.

Narag

Has anyone else noticed that athletes reveal more to the media and public lately than they ever have before?

Is that just an Internet thing and the need to have content 24 hour news cylce on teams?

twitter culture. I assume most hire PR folk for a reason.

Spinluck

RGIII's fights with Shanny and McNabb, the Riley Cooper controversy, and Cary Williams. Maybe it's just that the Eagles would never speak out against teammates or throw teammates or coaches under the bus. Other than TO maybe.

Your owner comes out and bitches over a preseason game.

I hate this social media age, aside from a few laughs you can have over some of the dumb shit pro-athletes do. It sucks.

It will bring me joy when the Browns give the Pats a 2nd for Mallet.
tumblr_ll7aethbba1qbqt8go1_500.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Looks like we lost the guy that was going to win the 9th OL spot. Nice to see Burress on IR, dont even know why we wasted money and time on him

Striker

People on the Giants board wanted him and some are still bitter they were left with Dan Connor and Aaron Curry. Seems he's just as questionable.

I did want Daryl Smith, who ended up in Baltimore and seems to be taking over the leadership of the defense.

Poor Jag fans, it's like a never ending circle of mediocrity. I'll become a fan once they relocate to San Antonio (we all know the Raiders are going back to LA).

That's what I figured. TT knows his shit.
Way too early to say. By the same token TT could've traded Bulaga and BAM! Genius move!

If Bishop never makes his way back (it's a possibility), we can talk! As it is it's just standard procedure (jettison the 30+ year old with injury history), and on average it works out.

Top Bottom