• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

brentech

So people aren't talking about how RGIII basically put his coach on notice?
Why bother. Right after the injury everyone blamed the old white guy like he can force the dude to put himself at risk. If they can't see how much arrogance iRGiii had then, they won't see it now.

Blame goes two ways. This just proves it even more so.

Why bother. Right after the injury everyone blamed the old white guy like he can force the dude to put himself at risk. If they can't see how much arrogance iRGiii had then, they won't see it now.

Yeah but this is the ultimate control freak Shanahan though. Not like it's some no-name coach...

Colasante

Washington Redskins rookie FS Phillip Thomas, out of Fresno State, done for the year with a Lisfranc injury. Not good for a team desperate for better safety play.

Hunter S.

It is shocking how much I like Katy Perry's Roar. Pop GAF is delusional that Gaga's new crap is even close to as good.

Before you arrived Kave, Gata was constantly rambling on about the Jags and his love for them. One day he just changed after a weekend visit to SNES's basement house.

Oh and:
:jnc Something really disturbing must have happened there that scared him for life. Damn shame.

JABEE

Donovan actually responded to the GQ comments with anger on his radio show. :jnc

They just played it on Comcast Sportsnet. Donovan said RGIII is heading down the wrong direction. He said he won't realize it until it blows up in his face. He said the younger generation doesn't want to listen.

Spades

About to try this Madden 25 demo. I'm getting it whether it sucks or not for the DTV deal but it'd be cool if it was good!

I have been playing the demo for the past few hours. I really like it. They've made some significant improvements over last season, the most notable being sharper controls and player animations are superb.

Looking forward to the early release version now.

I have been playing the demo for the past few hours. I really like it. They've made some significant improvements over last season, the most notable being sharper controls and player animations are superb.

Looking forward to the early release version now.
First impression: Russell is about 4 shades too dark, haha.

All the podcasts are hit or miss. I listen to The Champs (probably my favorite one), Rogan (start with a Joey Diaz one, they are the best), Tested, BS Report (if the guest is good, never listen to Boston circle jerks), Still untitled the Adam savage project, and Dan Carlins Hardcore History (start with the Mongol war, hooooooooly shit, imagine an entire race of eznarks, killing and raping eeeerywhere).
Nice.

I used to listen to a lot of them (Maron's WTF) but nowadays just the occasional Rogan and football ones when I have the time.

My peasant car doesn't have an auxillary port so it makes it hard for the commute.

Milchjon

Nice.

I used to listen to a lot of them (Maron's WTF) but nowadays just the occasional Rogan and football ones when I have the time.

My peasant car doesn't have an auxillary port so it makes it hard for the commute.

I kinda just stopped listening to podcasts a while ago. I miss Freakonomics and Philosophy Bites. Hearing old British men talk philosophy is incredibly calming.

squicken

Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs
#Bears OC Aaron Kromer indicates J-Webb Nation in battle for roster spot, not just starting right tackle job.

Washington Redskins rookie FS Phillip Thomas, out of Fresno State, done for the year with a Lisfranc injury. Not good for a team desperate for better safety play.

Saw that. Tough break, but I don't think it hurts them too bad. I think they can get 90% of his ability from the backup or waiver wire

edit:

I've said it time and time again RGIII needs to shut the fuck up.

Russ and Kap are media whores too. Kap makes mistakes but not as bad as Griffin. Russ? Flawless

Oh god, that shitty Katy song is going to be used for all manner of sports TV productions this fall isn't it?

I dunno. It sounded pretty horrible to me.

Shit. Tough break. Saw him play a few times last year, really think he would have contributed. Hopefully he bounces back next year.

Listening to PTI... y'know RGIII is right. I mean it's not like Washington has a capable backup who can win them games OHWAITAMINUTEYESTHEYDO.

Seriously, fuck RGIII.

cdyhybrid

It's not that Shanahan forced RG3 out onto the field. RG3 was going to keep playing until he injured himself, because that's what all non-Cutler players want to do (culture of toughness, etc.). Shanahan, as the head coach, should have had the wisdom to pull RG3 when it was clear that he was clearly struggling with his knee and that the field was absolute trash.

What is the Katy Perry's titties of Pacific Rim?

Pretty much every action scene.

I'm sure you wanted gimpy RGIII last year in the playoffs too. And of course what I'm saying is that Cousins is better than RGIII. YOU ARE SO RIGHT.

What the fuck were you saying then? Why would it matter if they have a backup that can win games if RGIII is healthy? Your post made no sense.

Hunter S.

Katy Perry has some sharp knees going on her face. Now her titties are fantastic. What is the Katy Perry's titties of Pacific Rim?

How dare you say that about this face. Just look at her fingering Riahnna and say it is not sexy as fuck.

9Wagv2s.gif

Alameda Ta'amu looked like shit last preseason, but he's turned a corner so far this year. He's still getting pushed out of plays here and there, but his strength has increased and he's successfully controlling multiple linemen.

(caveat - these Gifs were against the Gints' 2nd teamers. Same play, different angles. Ta'amu is #74)

d84s21.gif

d84s4g.gif

bionic77

Eznark with that ethering on the gaming side. My god :jnc. Kuchera deserves about fifty thousand of those threads to show him how off base he was.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=651179
Pretty sure most of GAF is just as dumb and whorish as the journalists. But that was nice.

Nice.

Can't you upgrade the deck?

My two favorites features in any car are Bluetooth and line/USB in.

Godslay

Banned
CJ Anderson. Moving up to the second team. Big showing for him today. I'm rooting for him.

According to DMAC local radio guy:

Darren McKee ‏@dmac1043 6h
Cj Anderson was firmly w the 2's in 3rd and short and goalline - scores 2 TD 's.

Practice is a wrap. Maybe the most intense best practice of the entire camp. HUGE day for Cj Anderson.

Hunter S.

CJ Anderson. Moving up to the second team. Big showing for him today. I'm rooting for him.

According to DMAC local radio guy:

Cj Anderson was firmly w the 2's in 3rd and short and goalline - scores 2 TD 's.

Practice is a wrap. Maybe the most intense best practice of the entire camp. HUGE day for Cj Anderson.
Nice with his weight he might be the touchdown scorer/finisher we need that was certainly lacking last year.

Alameda Ta'amu looked like shit last preseason, but he's turned a corner so far this year. He's still getting pushed out of plays here and there, but his strength has increased and he's successfully controlling multiple linemen.

(caveat - these Gifs were against the Gints' 2nd teamers. Same play, different angles. Ta'amu is #74)

d84s21.gif

d84s4g.gif
Andre Brown actually did a pretty nice job on that chip block/block to slow Jones down. Looks like he was helping Robinson (2nd year TE) who whiffed on that block.

Cordle played a large majority of snaps at center and well...let's just hope David Baas doesn't go down. Cordle is serviceable but he's reponsible for one of those fucked up snaps in the game, too.

Top Bottom