• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Tons of people were happy he got hurt if you go back and read that thread. I wasn't one of them though. I would rather see Brady fail during the season.

squicken

Why is nobody talking about Von Miller being arrested? To be honest that's a bigger deal than Brady. We all know Brady's injury won't be serious. The Denver Broncos losing a key defensive player is much more serious, especially after losing Dumervil months ago.

Well players get arrested all the time, but rarely miss games. It's potentially a big deal, but having seen South Park, I doubt a judge is going to mess with the Broncos in-season

TheFatOne

Why is nobody talking about Von Miller being arrested? To be honest that's a bigger deal than Brady. We all know Brady's injury won't be serious. The Denver Broncos losing a key defensive player is much more serious, especially after losing Dumervil months ago.

Don't think anything will come from this. It is interesting though that they waited this long to arrest him. I wonder why they didn't do it sooner like in January.

At the very least I think -- no matter how poorly he looks -- this means Tebow will probably land a roster spot. With Brady uncertain, and Mallett uncertain, there is a need. If Tebow starts Week 1 for the Patriots though... ESPN is going to reach into Skip Bayless' closet and pull back out the Tebow machine.

Oh crap, imagine the Jets-Patriots game if Tebow starts! Not enough :jnc's in the world.

Eleuin

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
image.php

Vio-Lence

Banned
If I have to watch Tim Tebow play 16 games, I will cut my left foot off.

Matt Cassel led the Patriots to a 10-5 record as a starter in 08 or 09. Tebow led the Broncos to the playoffs. Tebow leading the Pats to the playoffs would be the highest of comedy. At least starting 1 game against the Jets for the media circus.

TheFatOne

I need a Tebow avatar. I'm debating on whether or not I should pull the trigger on a Tebow jersey. If Brady is down for any period of time I'm buying a Tebow jersey immediately.

Its a real tweet, dudes. Via bloomberg. Who knows who their sources are, or if theyre even correct. Lots of responses to it mirror the replies here in that its too quick to diagnose.

Top Bottom