• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Spinluck

Tebow should tell Brady it's not too late to convert and repent for his sins.

I wonder if Tebow could heal him.
Probably.

squicken

Apparently the NFL mixed a Seahawks' players sample with Jolann Dunbar's sample but the league suspended Dunbar anyway for PEDs. Weird

MechDX

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/spo...iller-arrested-on-outstanding-traffic-warrant

ARAPAHOE COUNTY, Colo. - Denver Broncos star linebacker Von Miller was arrested Sunday at the Centennial Gun Club on a failure to appear warrant.

Court records show Miller, 24, was arrested for not appearing at his court hearing on a charge from last October when he was cited for careless driving, driving without a license and no proof of insurance.

Court records show Miller was scheduled for arraignment on Dec. 31, the day after the Broncos' final regular season game in Denver. The arrest warrant was issued Jan. 2.

There's no word why he was not arrested sooner.

Holy crap! Toms knee, Von Miller arrested, Schaub gets magic agility tha fuck is going on here!?!

MechDX

Schaub dodging that golf cart has apparently triggered some sort of butterfly effect.

matt-schaub-scary-face-bp.jpg

squicken

B/R Warning

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1736378-why-reggie-bush-will-produce-with-the-detroit-lions

Why Reggie Bush Will Produce with the Detroit Lions

bushcurl-flat1_origintju43.png

The “Curl-Flat” route is installed on the first day of minicamp. It's a base scheme that gives quarterback Matthew Stafford a two-level read (Curl and Flat). This is also part of the “Semi-Series” (Seam-Curl, Seam-Hitch, Seam-Out) with the tight end on the straight vertical seam.

Look at the pre-snap alignment of Bush. He is offset to the closed (strong) side of the formation for a reason: to provide Stafford with an immediate flat option. If the underneath defenders take away the curl to wide receiver Calvin Johnson, the Lions quarterback can get this ball out to Bush in the flat.

squicken

Was this how everyone reacted when he got injured by the Chiefs?

It's a bummer b/c back then this board was full of intolerable Pats fans, so it was good comeuppance. But now, we have classy Pats fans. They have my sympathies (if he's seriously hurt which I doubt)

MechDX

It's a bummer b/c back then this board was full of intolerable Pats fans, so it was good comeuppance. But now, we have bandwagon Pats fans. They have my sympathies (if he's seriously hurt which I doubt)

Fixed and Bradys leg fell off in the locker room confirmed.

Why is nobody talking about Von Miller being arrested? To be honest that's a bigger deal than Brady. We all know Brady's injury won't be serious. The Denver Broncos losing a key defensive player is much more serious, especially after losing Dumervil months ago.

Top Bottom