• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Don't sweat it, it isn't you. Most owners/landlords and especially property managers care only about minimizing the risk of default or financially problematic renters so they are extremely bias towards certain professions, especially finance.
The amount of money I'd save by having that place was totally me.

Also it's next to the hospital so next time I get a gerbil stuck in my culo, I could've just duck-walked a block over.

But yeah, I feel.

I think that's what they should do. I really don't see the benefit of starting Flynn at this point. He doesn't have the arm strength to carry the team and the team doesn't have a strong enough run game or defense for him to be an effective 'game manager' either. They need to just throw Pryor out there and see what he can offer. If he sucks, great, that'll help you lock down the #1 pick, and if he's good, that's great too, you now have a legitimate starting QB.

Agree 100%

Steelers not even in the top 10? They're one of the best travel teams in any sport. There are Steeler fans waving towels all over the damn place.

Forbes fail.

Ooh, they like to drive their sloppy jalopies around and wave their $5 dish towels. Look out high society here comes the Steelers fans.

I too am surprised by their exclusion.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Pete Prisco predicts every NFL game: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/p...l-game-no-perfect-records-but-a-few-surprises

He predicts the Panthers to go 3-0 heading into their bye week with wins over Seattle and the Giants, but then has us losing to the Vikes and Cardinals and finishing 8-8?

Also he has Bengals over Falcons in the Super Bowl lolwut

Browns 4-12 with a million close losses wtf?

But he ay least knows what I know...

DOLPHINS GONNA GET DAT WORK WEEK 1!!!

jmdajr

Looking forward to seeing the new screens at Reliant Saturday.

Matt Schaub is going to look amazing in HD. Like poetry in motion!!!!!

Brady injured.
Mallet injured.

Everyone knows that that means...

tebow1.jpg

The blessed one...

bionic77

I don't why but suddenly I felt a great surge of happiness from the force.

Like a million voices crying out in celebration at the same time.

Bread

Banned
so it's becoming pretty obvious that tebow is the son of satan

i hope you're happy bionic, this is basically all your fault.

squicken

I hope Brady isn't hurt. Don't want to lose any time of a great player's career. But man, Tebow has some power. bionic has been right all along

I hope Brady isn't hurt. Don't want to lose any time of a great player's career. But man, Tebow has some power. bionic has been right all along
I hope he isn't hurt either. I really want the Dolphins to win the division during a year when he plays 16 games. It might never happen but I don't want to miss the opportunity.

Spinluck

just call and ask to get directed to customer retention. I did this last Sunday. I called and complained about the fact that they raised the DVR fee from 6 bucks to 10 bucks over the course of a few months. Complained about the price we were paying got it knocked down to 60 bucks for the next year, 2 months free of all the movie channels, and got them to warranty replace my old piece of shit DVR, seriously the model came out in like 2003.

Still very close to cancelling next year, if I can figure out how to get monday night football. NFL Network says they stream the games on nfl.com. Rabbit ears for the broadcast channels and netflix, amazon prime and hulu for the rest.

Yea, I already planned on ending my service with them by next year. The local cable companies have really stepped their game up the past year. And seeing we get rain here all year round no matter the season, cable would be nice- especially since they seem to have cheaper packages.

But I'll call and see what I can get from them before I jump ship (if I still decide to do so).

Top Bottom