• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

That bloomberg report could be a load of bs. But it would be weird of them to run with a story like that only for it to be proven wrong a few hours later

TheFatOne

Fuck this is terrible news. Has anyone else reported on the potential ACL/MCL tear?

Not yet. It's to early. We have to wait an hour or two.
That bloomberg report could be a load of bs. But it would be weird of them to run with a story like that.

It could end up being true, but there is simply no way they would have known that quickly. Especially with how secretive the Pats can be with injuries.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
BRqBERcCMAA5MwR.jpg:large

squicken

I'm not buying that tweet, but it takes a doctor 1 minute to diagnose an ACL tear. If you have ever torn your ACL and had a physical exam, you know this. What they need imaging for are patella tendons and the like and meniscus damage

The irony of all of this transpiring on Tebow's birthday is just surreal. If it turns out Brady really did tear something, and Mallett is in who knows what condition...

I'm going to lean on total okie-doke/minor injury until there's a more specific report.

Dwelling on helicopters and economist tweets is the same stuff that makes people think Lebron is coming to NYC because MSG stocks are randomly fluctuating.

TheFatOne

The irony of all of this transpiring on Tebow's birthday is just surreal. If it turns out Brady really did tear something, and Mallett is in who knows what condition...

I want no part of Mallet playing QB for the Pats. I would rather roll the dice with Tebow. Mallet is pure garbage.

I'm not buying that he tore his ACL. I can't believe it and I hope its not true.

The woman's a great
system
QB and a terrific competitor. Fuck who she plays for, I want the best players on the field.

I want no part of Mallet playing QB for the Pats. I would rather roll the dice with Tebow. Mallet is pure garbage.

o_O?

Well, at least Tebow does have some playoff experience... And it's not as though the AFC East is any more competitive than the AFC West, so I guess he could, theoretically, win the division...

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Haha, there's a high chance this is just people looking for information and using old reports from 2008 when Brady tore his ACL and MCL, as reported by the Boston Globe at the time.

bionic77

Practice is over now let's see if they say anything.
Yeah because the Pats are known for being open and honest about their players injuries...

And if Brady tore his ACL or MCL any doctor could tell in a second by a physical exam. Usually you fall down like you are shot when you hurt your ACL and then limp off a minute or two later. Did not see video so I can't throw my hat into the Internet detective ring.

Keeping things in the AFC East:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 12m

Jets HC Rex Ryan on QB Geno Smith's day: "It was brutal; that was Geno’s worst day."

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 11m

More Rex Ryan on Geno Smith: "We’ve seen it, guys have bad days, but this was a really bad day for Geno."

The Sanchize rises!

Bread

Banned
lmao so dumb

SO DUMB

And if Brady tore his ACL or MCL any doctor could tell in a second by a physical exam. Usually you fall down like you are shot when you hurt your ACL and then limp off a minute or two later. Did not see video so I can't throw my hat into the Internet detective ring.
this is why it's really doubtful that he tore anything, the reporters said that he came back and threw a few more passes before leaving the field for good. no way he does that with a torn acl/mcl.

Top Bottom