• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

MechDX

mKgu5Fk.gif

Can Eli ever not look like he's intoxicated?

Pats Gaf is in mourning and you post a gif of Eli?? What kind of monster are you?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ughh this would just be the worst way for someone to end their career, not sure if any sports fan should really want it to go this way.

edit- just listening to Kraft on 98.5 sounds like it's really not serious from his understanding, didn't sound like damage control either. Really starting to doubt he tore it.

jbug617

Banned

DSmalls84

Falcons-GAF any word on how the two rookie corners are performing...I mean they have to be better than Dunta Robinson...right? Also how is S Jax so far? I haven't seen any preseason action yet.

Bread

Banned
Im pulling for Brady and all the Pats fans, because if this is true it could be the beginning of very bad times for the fanbase.
Sadly even if Brady were out for the season, the Pats would still have a better record than the Browns and be out of the Clowney sweepstakes.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Im pulling for Brady and all the Pats fans, because if this is true it could be the beginning of very bad times for the fanbase.

Ehh every franchise has to go through dark times, and the pats will eventually get there, the more painful part would be watching somebody of his caliber go out in such a lousy way.

Colasante

"Source tells @RochieWBZ that Brady will be fine and will be checked out again later tonight. #wbz #patriots"

This source had better be right.

lol another ram suspended for performance enhancing drugs? looks like cheatin' pete has some competition!

in niners suspension news, at least our players are suspended for good ol fashioned weed and/or DUI! backup end demarcus dobbs suspended 1 game for his DUI from last year

Sadly even if Brady were out for the season, the Pats would still have a better record than the Browns and be out of the Clowney sweepstakes.
Even though this is probably true, it didn't need to be said! And so Fuck you!! I take it all back! Biiiiiittttttttcccccch

You can throw without a ACL. You just can't move laterally. I was walking without a limp 5 days after I tore mine and I could run fine in a straight line, but any time I tried to make a lateral move I crumpled.

Eh we will find out by tomorrow but the Pats already know. They will just make you poor bastards wait until tomorrow for the MRI.
Elway played without an acl for his whole career.

Crisco

Banned
Chicken and waffle tacos? Is Taco Bell actively trying to sabotage the Buccaneers? Someone check if any of the owners of the other NFC South teams is on Taco Bell's board.

squicken

lol another ram suspended for performance enhancing drugs? looks like cheatin' pete has some competition!

in niners suspension news, at least our players are suspended for good ol fashioned weed and/or DUI! backup end demarcus dobbs suspended 1 game for his DUI from last year

This is the first Rams suspension for PEDs. The other two were for weed or booze or whatever. And like I said, the real mystery is which Seahwaks sample was accidentally mixed with Dunbar's?

I just heard this and watched that video and it looks bad.

I really hope he is okay. He's only got few years left and it would suck to see him gone for a year.

Top Bottom