• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Colasante

Per Adam Schefter, "Raiders LT Jared Veldheer has only partially torn left triceps; doctors believe he will be available for much of season, per source."

So good news for everyone!

MechDX

I don't think anyone is worried about the fuckin division, we all know the Pats aren't winning any superbowls without Brady.

Brady_Dale.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wishing injury for advantage is such a loser mentality. I remember the peyton injury and a lot of fans were glad he was gone, opened up so many opportunities. Why the hell would you want arguably the greatest qb of all time out of the game? Its a lot better when they're there.

They have a better chance than the fucknosed Rams.

More like they both have equal 0% chance

LMAO ok

window is closed when the team isn't making it to AFC championship games, saying otherwise is stupid.

They will never be good enough because of their soft ass division. Can probably make it back when Manning chokes again this year. They aren't beating the 9ers, Hawks, or Falcons though. Hell even the Pack

Dysun

I know it's keen to lol jests but does it really matter if Sanchez starts for a month before his putrid play lands him back on the bench?

Bread

Banned
They will never be good enough because of their soft ass division. Can probably make it back when Manning chokes again this year. They aren't beating the 9ers, Hawks, or Falcons though. Hell even the Pack
the division has what to do with it? that doesn't make them worse...

let's not act like they haven't beaten a good team in years. if the ravens can beat the 9ers, the pats can.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

You really don't believe they'd have a shot against matt ryan in the superbowl? Lolwut

the division has what to do with it? that doesn't make them worse...

let's not act like they haven't beaten a good team in years. if the ravens can beat the 9ers, the pats can.

Fuck yeah it makes them worse! You're gonna drink that Brady Kool aid until the Pats are as bad as the Rams

You really don't believe they'd have a shot against matt ryan in the superbowl? Lolwut

Battle of who can choke more. Moneys on Brady though

MechDX

So sick of hearing this shit. If last year proved anything it is that any team can win on any given Sunday.

Fuck yeah it makes them worse! You're gonna drink that Brady Kool aid until the Pats are as bad as the Rams

Battle of who can choke more. Moneys on Brady though

You and your team suck so hard that all you do now is try to talk shit about teams that have nothing to do with yours. It's embarrassing.

Bread

Banned
drinking the brady kool aid has gone pretty well for me so far, not sure why i'd stop now. need i remind you of a certain super bowl in 2002 biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Top Bottom