• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Colasante

So sick of hearing this shit. If last year proved anything it is that any team can win on any given Sunday.

I'm with you on this. I legitimately thought the Ravens had 0% chance of getting past the Broncos, Patriots, and 49ers. But shit happens. To act like the Patriots, Texans, or whoever else has no shot to win it is just silly.

MechDX

drinking the brady kool aid has gone pretty well for me so far, not sure why i'd stop now. need i remind you of a certain super bowl in 2002 biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Where exactly did this "kool aid" come from?

squicken

So sick of hearing this shit. If last year proved anything it is that any team can win on any given Sunday.

Seriously. People say the Bengals and Texans have gone as far as they can go. But anyone who watched the Ravens last year knows that ANY team that makes the playoffs can win the SB

Seriously. People say the Bengals and Texans have gone as far as they can go. But anyone who watched the Ravens last year knows that ANY team that makes the playoffs can win the SB

Those motherfucking Giants and that cunty piece of shit Eli did this fucking shit twice.

Or the Giants twice, or the Packers a few years ago.

Literally all it takes is one for team to get hot. Doesn't matter how you get to the dance, anyone 1-6 in either conference can win the SB.

squicken

Those motherfucking Giants and that cunty piece of shit Eli did this fucking shit twice.

eh the '11 Giants were getting hot, and had done it before. Flacco chicken shit checked down and totally lucked out vs SD, and got smoked by the free-falling Texans. Post-season is mostly luck

Power Rankings > Playoff Games

You and your team suck so hard that all you do now is try to talk shit about teams that have nothing to do with yours. It's embarrassing.

drinking the brady kool aid has gone pretty well for me so far, not sure why i'd stop now. need i remind you of a certain super bowl in 2002 biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
Now that all your nuts have dropped back to standard locations you're all uppity and bitchy. Brady is fine. Doesn't make the Pats any better than they've been in the past. Let's not forget their #1 TE is still STD riddled and their #2 TE is in prison.

Yes, the division they play in causes problems. They play 6 games every year against sub-par competition. It has hurt them in the playoffs, when they need to try and beat above .500 teams. It's not that they can't; it's just that they aren't given a hard push during the season. The Ravens and Steelers have beaten the living shit out of each other in the past 7 years... and have won 3 SB's between them.

The Pats best chance in 2013 is that the AFC is trash. The Ravens sold their soul to Failco, believing that throwing long bombs to get DPI calls was good enough to give the guy $100M+. The Steelers are on the way to rebuilding land; the only chance they have this year is if every single thing goes their way, and that never happens. The Broncos and the Texans are the two teams in the AFC that have the strongest shot, and the Broncs have the same problem that the Pats have: they play in a shit division.

You would think this gives the Texans the edge. But one word puts that to rest:
Schaub

MechDX

And you will never see the Texans beat anyone other than the Bengals in the playoffs.

Well then I can just "gata" to another team. Texans don't win it this year I will be a lifelong to whoever wins the Superbowl!

eh the '11 Giants were getting hot, and had done it before. Flacco chicken shit checked down and totally lucked out vs SD, and got smoked by the free-falling Texans. Post-season is mostly luck

Power Rankings > Playoff Games

Once again you don't know of what you speak of. Texans were not free falling yet when they played the Ravens.

Bread

Banned
Now that all your nuts have dropped back to standard locations you're all uppity and bitchy. Brady is fine. Doesn't make the Pats any better than they've been in the past. Let's not forget their #1 TE is still STD riddled and their #2 TE is in prison.
go wave your piss towel you degenerate

Unless Schaub is your QB

Fuck you and your *'s

You and your team suck so hard that all you do now is try to talk shit about teams that have nothing to do with yours. It's embarrassing.

Too close to home. Gonna go pout now.

I can't give this Cardinals ticket away

Well then I can just "gata" to another team. Texans don't win it this year I will be a lifelong to whoever wins the Superbowl!

Once again you don't know of what you speak of. Texans were not free falling yet when they played the Ravens.

As long as I've been here I've been a Pats fan, so I dont know where you got that Jags mess from.

ChanHuk

Banned
Well here's the Raiders season ending injury of the preseason. Starting LT Jared Veldheer out with a torn triceps :(

Suck for Clowney, but not like this.

Furyous

Apparently Tom Brady is day to day with a knee sprain. Ryan Mallet had a head injury...

Belichek should rest TB for the entire preseason. Give Ryan two series to play a game and bring in God's Son for the rest. I need Tom Brady healthy for regular season fantasy football purposes.

Besides, Tebow deserves to start (a preseason game) at some point just so everyone can experience his play. I don't want any excuses this season about an alleged conspiracy to keep Tebow off the football field as a quarterback. Let us experience 46 minutes of awe inspiring inspirational football.

LET HIM PLAY.

Milchjon

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 14m Übersetzung anzeigen
Patriots will re-examine Tom Brady in the morning, but one source said the quarterback is likely to practice Thursday.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 7m
Best news for Patriots besides Brady's injury being minor: No ligament damage and nothing affecting the torn ACL repair in 2008.

We'll see.

Top Bottom