• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Great article on Kyle Williams of the Bills.

Fell in love with the guy in 2010 when the Steelers faced the Bills. He ate our o-line. Here's an example:

ichlHjQeBODCk.gif

ChanHuk

Banned
Hey guise, my grandpa's tombstone came in today. I miss that cheeky bastard but its time.

PS NFL-GAF: I miss my grandfather...........

Furyous

How do you throw for -1 yards? Someone spoil me on how this possible.

The Cheatriots wouldn't dare cut God's Son would they? They shouldn't because Tebow has that fiery passion that you can't teach in practice. Y'all saw dat 'leticism on that 15 yard scamper. I went somewhere after that because I figured Jesus would take the wheel or at least come through in the final 2 minutes.

Skip Baselss will have an anxiety attack on Monday.

Who are your let-him-play all-stars?

Mine in no particular order..

TP - Y'all saw that cannon on display today. TP is an instinct playmaker. He's a gamer and is a student of the game. He works hard and studies his butt off. LET HIM PLAY!

Vince Young - This is meant for next season because ARod is the future, the light, and the way... But 31-17 is irrefutable. VY needs the right environment and time to regain the form that saw him lead his team on a winning streak. Next year let him play for another team.

Chase Daniel - demonstrated he can play. Put him the right system and watch him grow.

Tyrod Taylor - deserves a look from someone. He should be ready by next season to compete for a starting job.

Matt Barkley - I want to see another University of Shitty Coddled (USC) QB flame out. Unleash him on a poor unsuspecting team (that's not the Browns or Cards) so we can earn more fantasy points for our defense.

Shaun Hill - I'm half convinced Shaun can emulate a good 70 percent of Matt's peak performance for less than half the price. That's not a diss to the Lions because I need a good year from Megatron.

squicken

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows
Harbaugh said he thought AJ Jenkins had a step on Sean Smith on the Colt McCoy INT and that the throw should have been in front of the WR.

Hell that's practically a touchdown catch

Hell that's practically a touchdown catch

in AJ's defense (and i don't defend him often), he was open a few times for easy completions and our piss poor backup offensive line got mauled. still no excuse to not have any catches. we also had a fake reverse play to him that if we had done the reverse might have scored a TD.

in other news, i had to leave in the 3rd quarter but i see that BJ Daniels handled his business. any reviews on this niners fans? i feel nervous about having a rookie backup kap, but we wouldn't have to change the offense much with him. tolzien and mccoy have just looked awful

Bread

Banned
How do you throw for -1 yards? Someone spoil me on how this possible.

The Cheatriots wouldn't dare cut God's Son would they? They shouldn't because Tebow has that fiery passion that you can't teach in practice. Y'all saw dat 'leticism on that 15 yard scamper. I went somewhere after that because I figured Jesus would take the wheel or at least come through in the final 2 minutes.
ok lay off the tebow stuff please it's old

Spades

in other news, i had to leave in the 3rd quarter but i see that BJ Daniels handled his business. any reviews on this niners fans? i feel nervous about having a rookie backup kap, but we wouldn't have to change the offense much with him. tolzien and mccoy have just looked awful

Just started watching the condensed version of the 9ers game. Compared to Tebow who I just watched, he's going to look awesome.

cajunator

Banned
Hey guise, my grandpa's tombstone came in today. I miss that cheeky bastard but its time.

PS NFL-GAF: I miss my grandfather...........

My condolences dude.
I was pretty young when my grandparents died. Two from sickness and two were unfortunately murdered.
I didnt really get to know them.

Ricky Williams ‏@RickyWilliams 6h
whether A-rod did steroids or not, he's still A-rod. Steroids don't make you better, they just help your body recover faster.

anyone not willing to have an unfair advantage is stupid.

cause we all have an unfair advantage.

whatever makes us unique or different is our unfair advantage.

only been back 3 days and already causing trouble...

the thing that I've learned is that drugs DO NOT GIVE YOU AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE.

and when we stop perpetrating that lie on people, maybe people will stop using them. hmm?

and about Johnny Football... I reckon he's probably just bored. He's quite an amazing fellow. he did in 2 years what took me 4 and at a&m.

broke the rules? I'm sorry I can't argue with breaking the rules. someone's got to in order for better ones to show up.

it would be nice if rule maker's cared about us... but they don't.

sorry, I don't think I'm using twitter right, and this stuff is going to my Facebook too...

Ricky with some late night, half-baked thoughts!

squicken

broke the rules? I'm sorry I can't argue with breaking the rules. someone's got to in order for better ones to show up.

Damn that's deep right there

edit: Who else is excited for EPL opening weekend? Go anyone but big 3!

eznark

Banned
Charles Woodson is a class act and hit the nail on the head. It's a receiver thing. Fucking whiny, dime-a-dozen bitter clowns crying because they were no longer necessary in Green Bay.

Are you mad? I'll take him over any players on the Raiders roster.

I'm not so worried about the Raiders defense, they played without 3/4 of their starting D-line and played alright for the situation presented to them (Drew fuckin Brees).

Yeah I'm not too worried about the D, but if the offense can't stay on the field and put some drives together, it's gonna put a big strain on them.

eznark

Banned
Driver and Jennings talk shit: headline national news

Woodson says they are full of shit: everyone pretends it didn't happen.

Lol.

Driver and Jennings talk shit: headline national news

Woodson says they are full of shit: everyone pretends it didn't happen.

Lol.

ryan braun accused of cheating and gets off on a technicality: erron says #exonerated, talks a bunch of shit about the media

ryan braun admits to cheating: erron pretends it didn't happen

erron is a douchebag and everyone, including packers fans, know that. oh sure, you'll white knight his cause and say "HEY! ITS NOT ERRONS RESPONSIBILITY IF SOMEONE ELSE MESSES UP! THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICA TODAY!"

all that was said is erron is an asshole who doesn't endear himself to his teammates. nothing about that is untrue. is it his responsibility to feign some responsibility when a play goes wrong and it isn't his fault? no. but instead of being an ego maniac perfectionist, wouldn't it be more valuable for the well being of the team for once in a while even if you didn't screw up to say "my bad man we'll get it next play"?

in the end this should be a non-story all around. greg jennings is a baby, donald driver sold crack to kids and erron is a giant douchebag who can no longer win in the playoffs. these are all things we knew before this soap opera broke

eznark

Banned
ryan braun accused of cheating and gets off on a technicality: erron says #exonerated, talks a bunch of shit about the media

erron is a douchebag and everyone, including packers fans, know that. oh sure, you'll white knight his cause and say "HEY! ITS NOT ERRONS RESPONSIBILITY IF SOMEONE ELSE MESSES UP! THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICA TODAY!"

all that was said is erron is an asshole who doesn't endear himself to his teammates. nothing about that is untrue. is it his responsibility to feign some responsibility when a play goes wrong and it isn't his fault? no. but instead of being an ego maniac perfectionist, wouldn't it be more valuable for the well being of the team for once in a while even if you didn't screw up to say "my bad man we'll get it next play"?

in the end this should be a non-story all around. greg jennings is a baby, donald driver sold crack to kids and erron is a giant douchebag who can no longer win in the playoffs. these are all things we knew before this soap opera broke

Just imagine how terrible Kap must be for his own mother to abandon him.

bionic77

Did we ever figure out how the guy who is best friends with a huge roider changed his Garbo noodle arm into one that was decent enough for the pros?

Top Bottom