• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

RBH

What level alcoholic have the Vikings made you?

Vikings_stadium_006.sJPG_800_450_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

Ask the guy in the yellow shirt!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I really don't know any of the rules in football but I've seen this gif posted a lot - can anyone tell me what's going on here? What'd Brady get called on and why is he so incensed?
He just realized that the referee had the same Coach handbag as he.

RBH

Need to update the Jared Allen Memorial Plate NFL-GAF Fan list soon. Although if you're a regular of NFL-GAF you should know that RBH is a
filthy, disgusting, bottom-feeding, trashbag
Falcons fan.

Reported.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Star Lotulei is going to be one of the steals from this draft. Him with Luke Kuechly is a solid way to build your front 7 for the next 5-10 years.

Too bad Scam is going to be turning the ball over every 3 possessions or so.

Star Lotulei is going to be one of the steals from this draft. Him with Luke Kuechly is a solid way to build your front 7 for the next 5-10 years.

Too bad Scam is going to be turning the ball over every 3 possessions or so.

Cam had an INT rate (interceptions per attempt) of 2.5% last year. Stafford had rates of 2.3% and 2.4% the last two years respectively.

That's really not that far apart.

brentech

Omg, a highlight of Finley throwing a chip block that knocked the guy to the ground on ESPN.
Would like to see that more than a handful of times this year.

Milchjon

Would people like Peyton as much if he actually had won more than one ring?

Or if he looked like a movie star, instead of like your friend's goofy dad?

Bowser

Cam had an INT rate (interceptions per attempt) of 2.5% last year. Stafford had rates of 2.3% and 2.4% the last two years respectively.

That's really not that far apart.

HOW DARE YOU BRING FACTS TO THIS ARGUMENT?

SCAM NEWTON INT INT INT LOLOLOLOL

stafford_podDSC00160.jpg

Look at this fatass

KaYotiX

Banned
Anyone play Madden Ultimate Team?

I do sometimes, playing NCAA 14's atm. I really hate the damn grinding they make you do just to buy a few packs. Yeah I know they want you to buy shit but FFS its almost to the point where I just don't even want to bother with it (but its damn fun once you get a pack and get good players)

RBH

Falcons right tackle Mike Johnson, who was listed No. 1 on the team’s depth chart, suffered an apparent left leg injury and was carted off the practice field on Tuesday.

He was injured on the first play of the 9-on-7 inside run drills on the second day of practice between the Falcons and the Cincinnati Bengals. He left the team's facilities in an ambulance.

Johnson was the leading candidate to replace Tyson Clabo at right tackle.

Lamar Holmes, a second year player from Southern Mississippi, is the No. 2 right tackle.

The Falcons released Clabo over the offseason.
http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/atlanta-falcons/2013/aug/06/mike-johnson-suffers-serious-left-leg-i/

Wonderful.

Top Bottom