• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Fantomex

qrsnugp.jpg

Just when you think Bishop aint lurking......BOOM.

Fantomex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiEqmw-y0Hc

Film breakdown of Brent Grimes INT of Matt Schaub. Cool discussion of what combination coverages MIA are using on the play

Interesting part is that Houston had the upper hand on the coverage, yet Schaub and Hopkins found a way to mess it up. Routes are probably the hardest thing to adapt to in the NFL as a wide receiver. In the NCAA you're open when you lead by 2 yards, in the NFL you're open when you have 8 inches of seperation, it's crazy.

ChanHuk

Banned
Fantomessican you're so dumb. Kids that are athletic can make it in the NCAA. In the NFL everyone is athletic and world class. God you almost make Gata seem bright.

too bad he wont be back until december

though gotta admit, it'd be awesome to have both crabtree and harvin back for the Dec 8 SEA-SF game :p

i wouldn't be surprised if crabcakes doesn't play at all this year. thanks to the new IR rules it doesn't hurt to see how he progresses but that was a serious injury and we are foolish if we're depending on him to contribute anything this year. if he does then thats just gravy

ChanHuk

Banned
i wouldn't be surprised if crabcakes doesn't play at all this year. thanks to the new IR rules it doesn't hurt to see how he progresses but that was a serious injury and we are foolish if we're depending on him to contribute anything this year. if he does then thats just gravy

I don't know why Crabs isn't on PUP, its likely he won't play so save that designated to return to a player that can contribute this year.

Then again Jim Harbaugh is a fuckin idiot.

Milchjon

Well, considering the country was only founded in 1776 I think we have done well.

Like mapping the human genome, bitch. Alone! Alone!!!

The $3-billion project was formally founded in 1990 by the US Department of Energy and the National Institutes of Health, and was expected to take 15 years.[11] In addition to the United States, the international consortium comprised geneticists in the United Kingdom, France, Australia, Japan and myriad other spontaneous relationships.[12]

Anyways. I'm looking forward to seeing who'll step up to go over the middle tomorrow with Amendola likely not playing.

cajunator

Banned
I had a client blow up on me for something that wasn't even my fault.

Now I know how the Pack's WRs feel.

I get yelled at by customers at work because day dispatch basically lies to them about delivery times lol.
So they have to yell at somebody about it and Im the one who answers the phone.

Talon

Bengals offensive coordinators getting mad at Josh Johnson for fumbling on a QB bootleg says more about the Bengals playcalling than it does about Josh Johnson.

Why would you run a QB bootleg in the NFL? Stafford has a few TDs including one in a playoff game, but no one should expect that with our offense. A mediocre high school DE should read that like a book.

Edit: Double post, I'm drunk
Man, I guess Mike Shanahan was a moron for running naked bootlegs with Elway and then Plummer.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Bengals offensive coordinators getting mad at Josh Johnson for fumbling on a QB bootleg says more about the Bengals playcalling than it does about Josh Johnson.

Why would you run a QB bootleg in the NFL? Stafford has a few TDs including one in a playoff game, but no one should expect that with our offense. A mediocre high school DE should read that like a book.

Edit: Double post, I'm drunk

are you high? the Redskins and Texans run bootlegs all the time and people bite on that shit hard. Defenses know its coming, there is film of it everywhere, and yet they still bite on it.

ChanHuk

Banned
are you high? the Redskins and Texans run bootlegs all the time and people bite on that shit hard. Defenses know its coming, there is film of it everywhere, and yet they still bite on it.

The Redskins and Texans are a run first team. I guess you never heard of the run setting up the pass.

bionic77

I seem to be the only optimistic Steelers fan left. Everyone else is preparing themselves for 6-10 it seems.

There is a very fine line between being flat out garbage and the Superbowl champ. We are only missing 2 ingredients, luck and good coaching. We have all the other requirements you need to win it all in the modern NFL. Luck is not something in our control. Throwing 80 yard TD passes at the end of a playoff game or getting 33 yards on 3rd and 32 with a dump off pass are things you can't plan for. But good coaching is something that might be in our reach if Tomlin learns how to manage the team on gameday. I believe in you Omar!

Talon

Looks like Houston isn't giving up the HS theme after the letterjacket embarrassment last year.
The Texans declared themes for 2013 home dates, and inexplicably are calling their December date with New England the Homecoming game. Given colleges schedule a cupcake for homecoming, this seems a calculated insult to a team that beat the Texans badly twice the year before. Perhaps there will be a pep rally and bonfire on Friday night before the game. Then Houston players and cheerleaders will go to a dance.

I seem to be the only optimistic Steelers fan left. Everyone else is preparing themselves for 6-10 it seems.

There is a very fine line between being flat out garbage and the Superbowl champ. We are only missing 2 ingredients, luck and good coaching. We have all the other requirements you need to win it all in the modern NFL. Luck is not something in our control. Throwing 80 yard TD passes at the end of a playoff game or getting 33 yards on 3rd and 32 with a dump off pass are things you can't plan for. But good coaching is something that might be in our reach if Tomlin learns how to manage the team on gameday. I believe in you Omar!

I'm not expecting much. I'm far from pessimistic though.

Team has a lot of good young talent and i'm anxious for a full reload.

MechDX

Looks like Houston isn't giving up the HS theme after the letterjacket embarrassment last year.

Old. They do this every year and Homecoming is where they honor vets returning home and surprising families with houses. You have some issue with honoring vets returning home?

You must be a filthy commie

Top Bottom