• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

I'll say one thing, microsoft was most awesome when they were trying to win people over at the beginning of the 360s cycle. Alot of good times.

That was always MS' biggest strength - the ability to wave fat stacks around.

When 360 first launched we were getting Halo, Gears of War, Crackdown etc. The 360s' first four years could be close to my favorite era in gaming history. Sony has always had an amazing first party since PS1 but MS was getting the hang of things.

And then the Kinect was released and MS lost their ways.

Gears and Crackdown weren't made by MS. Only companies MS paid for exclusivity. Again, waving fat stacks.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas you'd be happy, I had the CEO of my company pick Stafford in the second round of our draft today. As the second QB taken.

Well your CEO is top dog for a reason. I mean what's the worst that can happen, another 5,000 yard, 30 total TD season?

Staff is the best fantasy QB sans Brady, Brees and maybe Rodgers.

Whenever he does come back he's going to start, so he may be a sleeper.
Yeah, I like what I've seen from the offensive line of the Steelers (outside of some of that Washington game. Pouncey didnt have a good night) and from some of the conversations I've seen between some of you it seemed like he was in line for the starting gig.

Yeah MS was awesome at a point last gen, but then at some point they lost me. I wasn't even a Wii owner/ps3 owner for very long. I think i literally almost played like 3 games on ps3 last gen mgs4, warhawk, and uncharted.

Dragon

Banned
check my new sandals bro - link

Dude I wear Clark's. None of this American Eagle shit. If you actually turned out to be a guido I would not stop laughing until 2014.

Man, if my daddy was rich I would get more out of him then a BMW.

I can buy a Mercedes. And get in stupid debt. Material shit is not the way to dick wag. Lunchbox, come into the city, I'm here for another month, and we'll see who can drink the other person under the table. The way real men do it. GTL bitch.

RBH

It is, yeah. Though you almost wish it weren't after the second game.

I'll give them (Ruffian) a break on Crackdown 2 since they apparently had only 9 or so months of dev time for it (which is MS' fault).

Hopefully they devote alot more time for Crackdown 3.

Yeah, I like what I've seen from the offensive line of the Steelers (outside of some of that Washington game. Pouncey didnt have a good night) and from some of the conversations I've seen between some of you it seemed like he was in line for the starting gig.

The Washington game was an aberration. It was clear they were just throwing different fronts at a team to see how their players reacted. Good preseason evaluation. Terrible game.

I usually rewatch the game the next day but I just couldn't sit through it. Awful.

Hunter S.

When 360 first launched we were getting Halo, Gears of War, Crackdown etc. The 360s' first four years could be close to my favorite era in gaming history. Sony has always had an amazing first party since PS1 but MS was getting the hang of things.

And then the Kinect was released and MS lost their ways.

I agree that the time was great. Though Microsoft knows that the average gamer does not care about exclusives. They care about any game just as long as it looks good. It is much rarer to find gamers that truly care about only exclusives among the general gamer population. This is why they snatched up 3rd parties from Sony early and started the horrible trend that Sony later followed of announcing timed exclusives as true exclusives.

Microsoft's continued push for Kinect is not what I want at all as well.I believe any non-first party exclusives they announce will truly be timed exclusives. This might be the MS console I skip.

On the subject of the Steelers I mentioned earlier (more specifically Pittsburgh), after being there this weekend and what started as a simple "What do you think about ..." conversation - the wife and I are seriously contemplating moving to Pitt next year.

On the subject of the Steelers I mentioned earlier (more specifically Pittsburgh), after being there this weekend and what started as a simple "What do you think about ..." conversation - the wife and I are seriously contemplating moving to Pitt next year.
Disgusting.
Ignore this post

squicken

I didn't know Maybin got cut this week, but once I saw he liked painting as a hobby, I knew why he sucked. You don't want defensive players who watercolor

iGaGwcn.jpg

:jnc perfect

squicken

I forgot about Andy Dalton singing along to the Jesus music. I think it was the same song Tebow was singing when he got miked up

Best picture I could find of Gio's girlfriend. She had the shortest shorts I think a woman can wear. Still don't get the hubbub. I mean I would expect athletes to draw incredibly attractive women to them

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hahaha this episode of Hard Knocks is awesome so far. :jnc at the rookies clowning AJ Green and Taylor Mays.

And James Harrison is the best. My favorite non Lion player in the league. If you play defense you need the work ethic and attitude of James Harrison. Suh is carrying the legacy of playing defensive football the way the game is meant to be played, but Harrison just destroys Goddell and the NFL hypocrisy at any chance he gets. Suh cares more about sponserships, Harrison doesn't give a fuck.

James Harrison should be a first ballot Hall of Famer for all he's done for the game.

Hahaha this episode of Hard Knocks is awesome so far. :jnc at the rookies clowning AJ Green and Taylor Mays.

And James Harrison is the best. My favorite non Lion player in the league. If you play defense you need the work ethic and attitude of James Harrison. Suh is carrying the legacy of playing defensive football the way the game is meant to be played, but Harrison just destroys Goddell and the NFL hypocrisy at any chance he gets.

James Harrison should be a first ballot Hall of Famer for all he's done for the game.

Also for that sick ass Colt McCoy decapitation

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Also for that sick ass Colt McCoy decapitation

Sarcasm? Colt should've slid and Harrison wouldn't have destroyed him. Instead Colt decided to pass the ball and got destroyed. It was Colts fault he got messed up.

That's football and the fact that Harrison got fined is BS. Mine as well play flag football if we're going to fine defensive players for hitting the ball carrier to hard.

Sarcasm? Colt should've slid and Harrison wouldn't have destroyed him. Instead Colt decided to pass the ball and got destroyed. It was Colts fault he got messed up.

That's football and the fact that Harrison got fined is BS. Mine as well play flag football if we're going to fine defensive players for hitting the ball carrier to hard.

Wasn't sarcasm. That hit was badass and essentially ended Colt's career as a starter

It was like Harrison knocked every Brown's fan and coach into the acceptance stage of grieving

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bengals offensive coordinators getting mad at Josh Johnson for fumbling on a QB bootleg says more about the Bengals playcalling than it does about Josh Johnson.

Why would you run a QB bootleg in the NFL? Stafford has a few TDs including one in a playoff game, but no one should expect that with our offense. A mediocre high school DE should read that like a book.

Edit: Double post, I'm drunk

Top Bottom