• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Talon

Good God, folks. It's been one season.

Not so long ago the Eagles offense was going to unstoppable for years after that Redskins drubbing on MNF.

squicken

at first i thought the only thing that could derail this incredible seahawks team would be more PED suspensions. but then i remembered that their backups are so good they could start on 31 other teams.

but then i went even DEEPER into my memory and remembered that cheatin' pete has learned from these suspensions and the team has now come up with a fail proof plan to avoid being caught. will the NFL adapt? only time will tell, but it's truly a cat and mouse game being played off the field between the seahawks with their systematic cheating and the long arm of the law trying to catch them. it will be very exciting to watch!

Brandon Browner's jaw and forehead would make Barry Bonds blush. I mean he's running with D Thomas now. Such absurdity

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
Jim Harbaugh defended his 2012 defense of AJ Jenkins "Of course I'm going to defend young player who's bullied even before his 1st practice"

oh Harbs

Fantomex

who the hell cares about basketball, or the NBA thread?

Call a spade a spade, if someone's salty, they're salty. I've been salty, and im sure someone called me out on it too.

your post seems to have a high salinity level to it

Who are you? And why do you think anything you say is relevant?

The hot dog moment was an all-time classic. I feel so blessed to have lived through the time when Sanchez established his legacy.

vZgLOT.gif

NEVER FORGET

I've never seen any other QB get progressively worse every year he's played like Sanchez.

He almost looked decent his rookie year.

LevelNth

Banned
SEA is building a dynasty. I was stunned at the depth of the team in that Denver game. Their backup DBs could start for other teams. Cable develops late round offensive linemen well. They have the QB locked down. They are iffy with WR development and there is always the looming specter of PED mass suspensions. Scuzzy team but they are the next Patriots
It's going to be so great to watch all the Wilson hype deflate this year.

Talon

I've never seen any other QB get progressively worse every year he's played like Sanchez.

He almost looked decent his rookie year.
Mark Sanchez has a lot of poise. He's a very poised rookie. So much poise. He showed a lot of poise when he allegedly raped that co-ed.

SUCH POISE

Colin Kaepernick reacted humbly Wednesday at the notion he might one day become the NFL’s greatest quarterback ever.

It was Ron Jaworski, an ESPN analyst and former Eagles quarterback, who earlier in the day made such a bold proclamation.

“To me, it’s a great honor what he said. I’m very flattered,” Kaepernick said. “But at the same time, I haven’t played a full season yet.”

tell em kap!

bionic77

Calm down guys.

We are all friends here. Well except for the Pat fans, but for some reason GAF puts up with their kind so for the time being we are stuck with them.

Fantomex

We all have strong opinons. Some of us troll real hard and it comes off as being serious. For example.

I hate you Bionic, I bought your Soundwave and burned it.

BigAT

Sanchez is a horrible qb but he probably also fucked Kate Upton and a lot of other hot chicks. So that alone makes him a champion.

Has anyone ever seen Sanchez standing in same room as Kate Upton, let alone fucking her? I don't really understand where all those rumors come from, the dude has got the New York media on his dick and yet for some reason there's not a single picture of him with any of the models he has allegedly gotten with.

There seems to be far more evidence of him tearing through the local high school than there is of any of the famous super models he has apparently banged.

bionic77

Has anyone ever seen Sanchez standing in same room as Kate Upton, let alone fucking her? I don't really understand where all those rumors come from, the dude has got the New York media on his dick and yet for some reason there's not a single picture of him with any of the models he has allegedly gotten with.

There seems to be far more evidence of him tearing through the local high school than there is of any of the famous super models he has apparently banged.
I thought she was dating him for awhile? I don't follow that shit very carefully though. I just noticed because her name came up with him.

It would make sense though that he is spending all his time, money and energy on getting hot pussy off the field. Because he certainly is not putting any effort on the field...

Godslay

Banned
I think Russell will be good.

Although, I'm not sure if Seattle can build a dynasty. Getting harder to maintain that level of depth. Guys still want to get paid, and they'll leave, just like they do every other team. Guys bail even when they are winning. No matter how smart a guy drafts, there will still be misses can't get it right all the time.

Plus, I think at the moment SF and Seattle offset each other to a certain degree. 50/50 shot of who wins that division, and SF has shown that it can do it under Harbaugh, and got a QB upgrade as well. I think the competitiveness between the two limits a dynasty chance.

ChanHuk

Banned
You guys need to add Dutch to the threeway because we became friends when he was visiting this summer. Pats fans aren't that bad after all. Well, maybe not.

You're delusional, Pats fans are the worst.

bionic, I'm conflicted about Tim Tebow, he's the savior.......yet he's on that heathen team called the Pats

Talon

The biggest advantage that Seattle and San Francisco have right now over every other playoff contender is the huge financial disparity at QB. They have about a $18-20 million advantage because their QBs are mid-round picks on their first deals. Money that they can spend on other parts of the team.

I have way more faith in Hardouche than Pete "Pillage the Coeds" Carroll.

Fantomex

I'm just wondering how Seattle would do if Wilson got RG3d in a collision. Do they depend that much on Wilson or is it more of a ride the Defense team.

Talon

I'm just wondering how Seattle would do if Wilson got RG3d in a collision. Do they depend that much on Wilson or is it more of a ride the Defense team.
The defense is good, but offense leads the way in today's NFL. Seattle doesn't come back last year with Wilson escaping the pocket so effortlessly and making plays in the 2nd and 3rd level.

bionic77

You're delusional, Pats fans are the worst.

bionic, I'm conflicted about Tim Tebow, he's the savior.......yet he's on that heathen team called the Pats
Only good things have happened since God sent the savior to Devil's Den. Patriots arrested, dying of sexually transmitted diseases and otherwise being maimed and injured.

I was also conflicted but as always, have faith in Tim and your faith will be rewarded.

Top Bottom