• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Milchjon

My tastebuds and my stomach are in disagreement over the Future of my relationship with Indian food. What is it that makes it so deadly?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Poor Sanchez he always looks so sad talking to the pres. he might get beat out by Geno, and he'll always be remembered for the buttfumble........and the hot-dog thing....ill never forget that

Don't feel sorry for Sanchez. He was able to bone a lot of premium chicks while being the Jets QB.

I feel no pity for him or Jets fans.

sanchez.gif

I'm pretty sure Jaws was high on Jimmy Clausen coming out of college too.

So...yeah.

i'm pretty sure a lot of people were "high" on jimmy clausen coming out of college because a lot of people had him as a first rounder. kap has actually done something in this league. he's already better than your boy cam, and even YOU will admit that!

p.s.

thanks for the gif bruh!

RBH

Today, according to sources, Google CEO Larry Page, along with YouTube content boss Robert Kyncl, met with a delegation from the NFL led by commissioner Roger Goodell. And the Sunday Ticket package was among the topics of discussion, according to people familiar with the meeting.

A Google rep declined to comment, and I’m still waiting to hear back from an NFL rep.

An informal chat is a very long way from a deal, so there’s no need to invest too much in the conversation quite yet. And I’m told that Goodell and other NFL executives are meeting with multiple Silicon Valley companies on this trip, which is one they make annually.

That said, Google plus the NFL is an intriguing concept. Google could certainly afford the rights, which currently cost DirecTV $1 billion a year.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657845

Tom Penny

KingGondo

Banned
http://www.stack.com/video/2603041353001/LeBron-Shows-Up-in-Full-Football-Equipment-Fans-Go-Berserk/

I dunno if you guys seen this, but Lebron donated new uniforms to his high school and god damn he's a fuckin beast in football gear. You guys think any DB could cover Bron Bron? The endzone fade route would be impossible to defend against a guy like Bron.
Bill Barnwell discussed this, and made a good point that even NFL TEs are usually 6'4" at the tallest, and that there isn't much precedent for a guy as talk as LeBron succeeding. Defenders would go for his knees constantly, although he's an absolute freak athletically so he would probably be decent at least.

Don't know if this was posted but:

Mike McCartney @MikeMcCartney7 9m

Congrats to SEAN LEE for agreeing to a 6 year extension with the @dallascowboys
No money mentioned as of yet.

EDIT: Beaten like a 10 cent ho.

ChanHuk

Banned
Bill Barnwell discussed this, and made a good point that even NFL TEs are usually 6'4" at the tallest, and that there isn't much precedent for a guy as talk as LeBron succeeding. Defenders would go for his knees constantly, although he's an absolute freak athletically so he would probably be decent at least.

Eh the closest comparison would be Megatron who's what? 6'5" 240lbs? Bron is listed at 6'8" 250lbs when we know he's probably in the 260-270s range. He's even more athletic than Megatron although slightly slower (claims he runs a 4.6, but he's still got an explosive first step).

If he weren't such a bitch, he could play DE, but all the FBs and tackles will just go for his knees like you said.

Calm down guys.

We are all friends here. Well except for the Pat fans, but for some reason GAF puts up with their kind so for the time being we are stuck with them.

When you describe our friendship, do you call us BFFs (Best Friends Forever) or BFFEs (Best Friends Forever Ever) ?

Colasante

Smart for the Cowboys to extend Sean Lee before the season. If he stays healthy, he'll probably be a stud in Monte Kiffin's defense this year. Bruce Carter too.

Hunter S.

Poor Von lives in one of the only state where weed shops are everywhere. Dude better go square, or go Gronk and just get so drunk the worst thing that happens to him is a fat chick preggo or an STD.

Godslay

Banned
He kinda ticks me off since I know he's like two strikes from getting banned for life (Didn't know it was THAT bad) but I hope this wakes him up.

Yeah, I just hope he doesn't throw his career and/or life away. I'm perfectly fine with people using recreational marijuana. The hang up is that the NFL doesn't feel the same way, which in a way is an outdated mode of thinking imo.

The guy could very well be a HOF guy, an elite superstar, but getting suspended doesn't help him to build that legacy. Let's hope he gets it together and learns how to hide it better or drop it altogether.

In the meantime, fuck Goodell.

Top Bottom