• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Dwyer will be the featured back. He's alright, problem with him last year was shit conditioning.

He's better this year. I like Dwyer, but his judgement is poor. Give him a choice of which lane to run and he'll pick the wrong one every time. Dude could have easily doubled his rushing yards in the Washington game.

Lamarr Woodley demonstrates how to set the edge.

steelers3_medium.gif

It's so nice to see Woodley give a fuck.

squicken

Godslay that is the first I had heard about the amphetamine being medically excused. Thank you for the info! I am glad that Von isn't a tweaker. Hope he stops screwing around. Next one and he loses a year

Lamarr Woodley demonstrates how to set the edge.

steelers3_medium.gif

Almost looks like the RT didn't know the snap count. But cool find! Neat how Woodley has no interest in the ball

squicken

It might be a stroke or he just felt that a unicorn represents him well.

Either way, I like it.

Thank you Dutch. That's why I chose it

The overwhelming masculinity of Cruise, the American Flag, and the F-14 were implying aggression that was not intended. The unicorn is a show of niceness

Godslay

Banned
Godslay that is the first I had heard about the amphetamine being medically excused. Thank you for the info! I am glad that Von isn't a tweaker. Hope he stops screwing around. Next one and he loses a year

Almost looks like the RT didn't know the snap count. But cool find! Neat how Woodley has no interest in the ball

Agreed.

Polamalu is also late in that gif. Step late, rusher still gets 3-4 yards.

Wait is it true that Dumervil is the backup? Only being used in pass rush situations? Hmmm.

Edit: After a look, Upshaw is the starter. Doesn't mean much though, just shows Doom's weakness.

Godslay

Banned
I'll give this a shot later tonight - thank you.

And yes, it's been driving me mad. I'm working on a project that's stressing my computer, and accidental double clicks are a no no.

Needs a little percussive maintenance, usually fixes everything.

JABEE

Chip is one of Belichick his bros so I'm 100% sure he a fine gentleman.

Probably nothing but fruit, yoghurt and love in those smoothies.
Belichick's only connection with Chip is Belichick leeching off of Chip's brilliant mind. Don't associate the two.

You are right about the smoothies. Chip has made Vick stronger this season through the power of Chip's smoothies.

He's acting as a DE in the play - occupying the gap to let the rushers funnel in. He goes for the ball and the runner breaks of a huge one.

Dwyer will be the featured back. He's alright, problem with him last year was shit conditioning.

He's better this year. I like Dwyer, but his judgement is poor. Give him a choice of which lane to run and he'll pick the wrong one every time. Dude could have easily doubled his rushing yards in the Washington game.

His conditioning was so horrible last year, I sure hope he's improved this year. Would love to see him finish runs strong, he kind of just fizzles out.

Guess Batch does stick around now that Bell will be out for awhile. Kugler curse still alive and well even after he's gone I guess.

squicken

Tony Gonzales isn't a DJ Swearinger fan

"That was ridiculous on his part. It should be a fineable offense. That's just not part of football -- hitting a defenseless player in his knee, that's something we all dread as players. That's my nightmare,'' Gonzalez told USA TODAY Sports. "Hit me in my head (instead).

"Any player who does that, I don't like it at all. I have no respect for that."

He added: "Dustin Keller is a friend of mine and you just ruined a guy's career because you went low and at his knee like that. You never go at a guy's knee. Never.''

"I saw his (Swearinger's) remark, 'That's just football,' and he showed a little bit of grief for the guy – I'm not buying it at all,'' Gonzalez said. "Don't tell me that the rules prohibit you from hitting a guy up top. You have a whole target area above his knee up to his neck that you can hit. I've watched that play a bunch of times.

"I'd rather have a guy hit me head than knife at my knee
. You're talking about a career-ending injury. It's going to be so hard for Dustin to come back off of that. It should be a fineable offense, just like going for the head is.

"If a guy is not looking and you go and knife at his knee like that – especially in a preseason game as well. It was upsetting,'' Gonzalez said.

Gonzalez hopes the hit proves to be a teaching moment for defenders and officials going forward.

"I just don't want defenders to be able to hide behind, 'Well, I can't hit high. I have to go low.' No, you don't,'' Gonzalez said. "That's not what the rule is saying at all. It's not saying to go low.

"I keep seeing the debate (on TV) and all these people saying, 'They're forcing defenders to go low.' No, they're not. That play was ridiculous. All you have to do is hit him right in his waist and knock him back."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...over-hit-dustin-keller-dj-swearinger/2683103/

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, MOTHERFUCKER! WHY YOU ROOT FOR THE DOLPHINS HUH? STUPID FUCKING ANIMALS CAN'T EVEN PLAY FOOTBALL! PLUS IF YOU LOOK LIKE A FISH, YOU ARE A FISH, DON'T TRY TO BE A FUCKING MAMMAL!
You raise quite a few good points. My debating skills are simply not sharp enough to handle this poignant assault of euro-logic.

ChanHuk

Banned
OT is so weird, went into the Anna Kendricks thread and left pleased by all her hotness. Yet people are saying she's a 6, fuck OT.

Top Bottom