• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

This.

If I line up 10 actresses i'd bang she rank around 27. Also, she needs some more weight to her.

why would anyone rate women this way? no one says "hey bro check out that chick over there with the big titties. i'd say she's an 8, unless she's an actress then i say she's a 5" i say you are now backtracking after seeing how ridiculous your comment was! apologize to anna!

Doomsayer

We're getting so testy in here, we need the season to start damnit.

Kendricks kind of grows on you, I thought she was average as fuck when I first seen her. Then after a while she progressively got better looking.

why would anyone rate women this way? no one says "hey bro check out that chick over there with the big titties. i'd say she's an 8, unless she's an actress then i say she's a 5" i say you are now backtracking after seeing how ridiculous your comment was! apologize to anna!

If we're talking about Hollywood actresses why settle for plain Jane?

When i'm daydreaming about smashing chicks I could never obtain in real life I don't settle for second rate. Fuck your girl Anna!

ChanHuk

Banned
Fine lets settle on Alison Brie being insanely hot, well she'd probably be a 7 in Deacon's degenerative standards.

bounce2.gif

Hunter S.

arent you asian chan? asians were always attracted to me in high school. i had like 7 asian friends in high school. and in college 3 asians chicks used to hit on me.

if you didnt live in some third world state in the south and lived here, you probably wouldve been my friend too
lol, it has been statistically true for decades that Asain women go for White boys a lot. Any White boy in school gets laid by Asian girls growing up. You are not special pasty.

Lunchbox

Banned
Fine lets settle on Alison Brie being insanely hot, well she'd probably be a 7 in Deacon's degenerative standards.

bounce2.gif

there were way hotter chicks than her in my highschool

to guarantee second base all you needed was a 1.25$ vanilla cone from the sonic drive through and this-

3vam8rS.png

LJ11

He'll get paid, that's what his agent does best even though his clients ending up under performing or getting hurt due to hold outs.

Understand he doesn't want to get hurt in his final year, but he can produce big time in this D. Or he could get hurt....

Unable to keep their own good talent year after year. Can't recall the last time they extended a guy outside of Kyle Williams.

squicken

He'll get paid, that's what his agent does best even though his clients ending up under performing or getting hurt due to hold outs.

Understand he doesn't want to get hurt in his final year, but he can produce big time in this D. Or he could get hurt....

Unable to keep their own good talent year after year. Can't recall the last time they extended a guy outside of Kyle Williams.

Does he want Weddle money? Or is it more than money that is the problem? At this point he can't sign an extension with the Bills until after the season. Not sure how that works if he got traded

LJ11

Does he want Weddle money? Or is it more than money that is the problem? At this point he can't sign an extension with the Bills until after the season. Not sure how that works if he got traded

He wants what will be termed Byrd money. Who knows, it's clear they're far apart to say the least, no clue what the amount is. Barely hear anything from either side to be honest.

lol @ taking the belifraud bait

This new job is hard as shit, but I did just get invited to a lunch time flag football league. Gonna show off my Stokley skills.

Edit: I was going to say "Ray Lewis skills," but the jokes wrote themselves.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Only thing legendary about Chip is the amount of Nike money he paid for recruits.

The funniest part about this post is the fact that Duck fans were saying similar shit about UW back in the 90's.

JABEE

Only thing legendary about Chip is the amount of Nike money he paid for recruits.

Pete Carroll fled College Football, because his team couldn't avoid getting beat down by a Chip Kelly led Oregon Ducks. Cheatin' Pete and his snitching ways may have also had something to do with his departure from USC.

Cheatin' Pete also snitched out USC. He was a disgrace to college football and he cowardly let his players and University suffer severe penalties because of his disloyalty. A far cry from the slap on the wrist Oregon is facing. Chip also didn't turn on his team. Chip is an honorable coach.

Edit: We know what is really in your heart, LJ. We know you weren't joking when you said Belifraud.

:( I don't even watch college football.

squicken

Pete Carroll fled College Football, because his team couldn't avoid getting beat down by a Chip Kelly led Oregon Ducks. Cheatin' Pete and his snitching ways may have also had something to do with his departure from USC.

Cheatin' Pete also snitched out USC. He was a disgrace to college football and he cowardly let his players and University suffer severe penalties because of his disloyalty. A far cry from the slap on the wrist Oregon is facing. Chip also didn't turn on his team. Chip is an honorable coach.

Edit: We know what is really in your heart, LJ. We know you weren't joking when you said Belifraud.

I don't know about what Chip did besides the "scout service" but you are so right about Pete Carroll

Spinluck

Indianapolis Colts traded RB Delone Carter to the Baltimore Ravens for WR David Reed.

Probably doesn't matter at all, but it's interesting from the Colts' perspective considering how injury-prone Bradshaw is.

Now that he's gone, watch him be a fucking star in Baltimore.

cdyhybrid

USC doesn't need to pay recruits. If they aren't god awful they can literally pick the players they want every recruiting class.

Fantomex

I personally think that the girl on the runway in a bikini that futurevoid posted a while back was the best. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders, values, progressive yet reserved upbringing and a she was moving in the right direction .

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Finally watching the latest Hard Knocks. James Harrison is great even though he is dirty. Tough player.

Damm Benards girlfriend is hot.

Top Bottom