• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

squicken

Jairus Byrd's decision to sign his franchise tender got him in training camp. Putting pen to paper didn't alleviate all issues, however.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday that "ill will remains" between Byrd and the Buffalo Bills. Byrd isn't demanding a trade, but the free safety is open to a deal, according to a person informed of Byrd's thinking.

The expectation is that it will take several weeks for Byrd to get in playing shape. He'll be "extra careful," according to Rapoport. Teammates did send Byrd plays and notes during his holdout.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...to-being-traded-by-bills?campaign=Twitter_atl

They can repair a knee, might be tough later on in life, but at least you are able to know where and who you are. Shots in the head, might not be so lucky later on. Jim McMahon for instance. Short term/long term trade off.
Yeah, definitely some valid points, but this stuff stood out most to me:

"Don't tell me that the rules prohibit you from hitting a guy up top. You have a whole target area above his knee up to his neck that you can hit. I've watched that play a bunch of times.

"I just don't want defenders to be able to hide behind, 'Well, I can't hit high. I have to go low.' No, you don't,'' Gonzalez said. "That's not what the rule is saying at all. It's not saying to go low.

"I keep seeing the debate (on TV) and all these people saying, 'They're forcing defenders to go low.' No, they're not. That play was ridiculous. All you have to do is hit him right in his waist and knock him back."
I know it's not always that easy and tackling low is nothing new but I see where Tony is coming from as well. There is a lot of body between the head and knees.

ChanHuk

Banned
is chan visiting?

annawhat.gif

You all know you wanna hang out with a superior being like myself.

bionic77

I think an old woman slipped in a Walmart. Might want to get on that.
Walmart attorneys are actually pretty good. And the management I have deposed there all seem to be smart as well. They didn't get to be the worlds largest retailer by accident.

It's only the filthy poors that shop there, like you, that bring the place down.

Lunchbox

Banned
annawhat.gif

You all know you wanna hang out with a superior being like myself.

arent you asian chan? asians were always attracted to me in high school. i had like 7 asian friends in high school. and in college 3 asians chicks used to hit on me.

if you didnt live in some third world state in the south and lived here, you probably wouldve been my friend too

Walmart attorneys are actually pretty good. And the management I have deposed there all seem to be smart as well. They didn't get to be the worlds largest retailer by accident.

It's only the filthy poors that shop there, like you, that bring the place down.

How many people do you get that purposely try and pull cases?

ChanHuk

Banned
Normally don't agree with GAF on women, but this time they're right. She is Sara plain and tall.

What's wrong with you? OH yeah, you're a fan of a rapist.

arent you asian chan? asians were always attracted to me in high school. i had like 7 asian friends in high school. and in college 3 asians chicks used to hit on me.

if you didnt live in some third world state in the south and lived here, you probably wouldve been my friend too

Don't ever imply that I could possibly be friends with a Pats fan. Especially one with a "speedboat" fuckin cunt.

lunchbox never had any true friends, only yes-men hired by pops. there are worse fates though!

for the record i consider you my friend lunchbox and i dont need your dads money! so let me know when you want to hang out breh

ChanHuk

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/zeWuqXo.jpg[/MG]

chans mom.

she used to beat him so he hates the pats[/QUOTE]

First off you stupid fuckin ingrate, I ain't no light skinned Asian, so get your shit straight you degenerative sewer troll. I hope your "speedboat" sinks just like your pathetic Pats this season.

Lunchbox

Banned
lunchbox never had any true friends, only yes-men hired by pops. there are worse fates though!

for the record i consider you my friend lunchbox and i dont need your dads money! so let me know when you want to hang out breh

i have 22 likes on my facebook profile pic, so i have tons of friends

and i would hang with you bro, but you would scare away all my asian friends like chan with your black face you racist calisoft cunt

brentech

Wife and I watched that Pitch Perfect. There are scenes where that Anna looks pretty good, and unfortunately, a lot of scenes where she looks like an alien. We were discussing it while watching.
She's over a 6 most the time.

ChanHuk

Banned
Where so you live where she is slightly above average?

Because most of us would like to move there.

Unless you mean a 6 for a Hollywood actress.

For LA standards (We have the best looking females you cons), she's a solid 9. Just because she isn't some flash animation doesn't mean she's not hot.

annawhat.gif

That gif sums up my reaction to Deacon.

Top Bottom