• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

gutshot

Cross-posting this from the "Watch NFL Gamepass using a VPN" thread since I'm sure some people in here might be interested in this.

Ok, I found a solution that doesn't require a VPN or any crazy DNS switching. Just a free Chrome browser extension called Hola Unblocker. I've been using it for a couple weeks now and it works great. Here's what you have to do:

1) Add the extension "Hola Unblocker" to your browser.
2) Go to the site: https://gamepass.nfl.com
3) Once there, click the "Hola Unblocker" flame and switch to the Netherlands.
4) The site will now reload, unblocked.
5) Now click a game. A popup will open.
6) Copy the pop-up link, and paste it in a new tab.
7) Wait for it to load, and start to buffer again.
8) Now switch Hola Unblocker "Back to US"
9) Site will reload and the video should start playing.

I plugged my laptop into my TV via an HDMI cable and watched some of the preseason games this past weekend. The quality was great and if you have a wireless mouse you can easily sit back on the couch and jump from game to game.

600full.jpg

Felt that this needed to be posted here.

Stone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brie >>>>>>>>Kendricks >>>> That chick Coldplay posted.

YES

MechDX

Wow! look at this email I just got:

As part of the 2013 UN-Habitat compensation payment reconciliation process,After several attempts to reach you, I deemed it necessary and urgent to contact you via your e-mail address and to notify you finally about your outstanding compensation payment of $2,811,041.00.

Please contact High-Speed Delivery Service with your name, resident address and your direct telephone number for the delivery of your cashier check.

High-Speed Delivery Service
Contact Name: Abu Wilson
E-mail: wilsonabu@excite.co.u

Already sent all my important information SS#, birth date, license number and I should have my money in 24 hours or so. I can now laugh at all you poors!

Ugh. Fuck Haley. You can't take away the audible. I hate coordinators like that. There is a reason our 2 minute offense can be so potent.

Necessary evil.

The problem was conceived and incubated during Bruce Arians' tenure as the team's offensive coordinator, when Roethlisberger had full reign of the playbook and liberty to opt out of running calls. It eventually blossomed into a security blanket stitched from predictable receiver screens and patches of rushing ineptitude. The Steelers lost their ability to run on demand, leaving their offense a bit one-dimensional.

Haley was hired to be his boss, not his buddy.

While many question whether or not Roethlisberger deserves the right to call his own plays, no one can debate how versatility breeds unpredictability. Haley was seeking to diversify the Steelers offense, and to do so, the run had to be established. Running games are not established by constantly changing out of running calls.

Ugh. Fuck Haley. You can't take away the audible. I hate coordinators like that. There is a reason our 2 minute offense can be so potent.

Mcnabb was never allowed to audible and yet the Eagles had some good 2 minute offenses with him at QB. I dont think one has anything to do with the other.

Greg

I don't like Munn. She reminds me of Megan Fox who I also don't like. Neither would be allowed to purchase me a diner or dinner.

Striker

Very good news, I feel like the Giants did a pretty lackluster job in trying to replace the Hynosaurus. Bear is always there as a failsafe, but certainly isn't the best solution for that role.
hynoski-rhino-12-29-12.gif

I would like to see them keep Larry Donnell too, if possible.

Top Bottom