• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Milchjon

I'm betting Suh and Fairley destroy his bitch ass and he cries like he did two preseasons ago with just Suh harassing him. That is if he even plays.

Good thing we have one of the best Olines in the league. And the refs may only flag Suh for every third cheap shot against the Browns, but they won't tolerate it against the Pats.

Trasher

No Megatron for the Lions tonight.

tumblr_mmy7173cTR1ry4q0lo1_500.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wish I could watch the Lions game tonight :/ Looking forward to the regular season starting so I can.

bionic77

I'm betting Suh and Fairley destroy his bitch ass and he cries like he did two preseasons ago with just Suh harassing him. That is if he even plays.
I will get a Suh jersey if this happens tonight.

But you will never hear the end of it if Suh continues to be a zero.

Lunchbox

Banned
fact of the night

did you know, during high school Tom Brady had already won as many superbowls as the lions.

the more you know

Godslay

Banned
fact of the night

did you know, during high school Tom Brady had already won as many superbowls as the lions.

the more you know

Wonder which franchise will win their first, first?

You are probably rooting for the Lions though, since you live in Michigan.

TheFatOne

Amendola didn't even make the trip to Detroit? What is going there? Not really buying it is nothing if he can't travel

I trust Albert Breer so I'm going with what he is saying. If he doesn't practice next week though that's when I know shit just got real. Not really worried yet, but again something to keep an eye on.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Tebow will throw 10 passes, 2 will look great the rest will look like a blind man was throwing them.

He's their backup--he'll look amazing and some team will be stupid and give him a nice contract, much like what happened with Matt Flynn.

Mindlog

So this is what you do when you lose hope have concerns in the preseason.
Vqx78HR.jpg

Last playoff win was 10 years ago. The team is due. TB/Oak rematch. Same result.

squicken

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Been consistently told Amendola's OK, and this is a small nick. But I was in StL, some wondered about the clavicle, w/the way he got hit.

Not that the Rams are some great organization, but they decided early on to not try and keep him b/c of his injuries.

Tamanon

Banned
So this is what you do when you lose hope have concerns in the preseason.
Vqx78HR.jpg

Last playoff win was 10 years ago. The team is due. TB/Oak rematch. Same result.

Ah the 2007 Wild Cards. Where David Garrard did the slowest styling on the Steelers ever. It was so glorious.

And then absolutely demolished by the Patriots.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
fact of the night

the more you know

Matthew Stafford led his high school team to a Texas state championship, and the Lions to the playoffs at 23 with 5,000 yards and 40+ TDs, three seasons after an 0-16 team.

Matthew Stafford is under 25, Tom Brady is 40+ years old. The Patriots are getting old and irrelevant. Brady has one or two more seasons left, Staff has at least 10.

At least you got Ryan Mallet and Tim Tebow, lol.

Top Bottom