• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Lunchbox

Banned
I'm on a 50$ buy in league for high rollers and have the 3rd pick

I was planning ray rice, but he looks like all he did was suck dick since February

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
OMG I can not stand to watch $cam Newton for one more second. He runs for a dinky little first down, stands up between some guys legs, strikes a freaking pose, and the ball comes back 5 yards on a penalty.

I can't think of a more oblivious, self-centered, egotistical a-hole in sports. And I really hate that he's on the Panthers because that's my local team, but I will neeeeverrrr do anything but actively root against him any time he is on the field.

He just doesn't get it, he's not $uperman anymore, now he's just some jerk

TheFatOne

The worst part about all these turnovers is that it's no real pressure, and no giant hits. Just the Pats being extremely sloppy. The last one was a little bit of bad luck, but it's on Brady.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Tough game for the pats to this point, been a struggle for sure. Defense has actually done its job for the most part even without their best player out there, but the offense is a sloppy disaster.

TheFatOne

Way to easy, but this is the type of situation I wanted to see. Pats offense making mistakes not playing well, and they are down. Perfect type of situation for the Pats offense.
Tough game for the pats to this point, been a struggle for sure. Defense has actually done its job for the most part even without their best player out there, but the offense is a sloppy disaster.

If this were a real game the super frustrating part would be the turnovers. Especially that Sudfeld one. Pats were driving and he did a nice job killing the drive.

Can't stop a fly, can't move the ball.

pRJfgXW.gif

At least Rivera will be gone soon.

Godslay

Banned
Baltimore doesn't look like it'll struggle at all this year. Dumervil looked great on the pass rush on the prev defensive session

He did. Larry might take this as salt, but it's Doom's specialty. Obvious pass down, 3rd and mid/long. That's his bread and butter. Take that away and he's average. I would say the same if he was still with Denver and did so when he was here.

Doorman

*Yaaawwwwwn....*

...Oh, hey the NFL thread is still here. I wonder if we're close enough for me to start caring about football again. I'm glad for Scheff, but one touchdown after three turnovers still feels kinda weak to me.

If any team out there still has a bounty program, I think we've all seen by now that Calvin will fetch one of the highest prices.

TheFatOne

Another weak fumble. I'm very glad this is just the preseason. The second down looked like a coverage sack, but they only showed a replay focusing on the dline.

Top Bottom