• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I guess we're gonna run ISO with Bush all night without Megatron.

Lions offense will not show its true potential till the regular season.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This is what I've been telling you the whole offseason.

Reggie Bush screens + draw plays. Haven't had that since Jahvid Best.

TheFatOne

Pats linebackers are painful to watch in coverage, but Jones was build held on the second down. Jones has been pretty solid this preseason. Hope he becomes a beast

This is what I've been telling you the whole offseason.

Reggie Bush screens + draw plays. Haven't had that since Jahvid Best.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the Pats are perhaps the worst team in the NFL covering running backs.

Afrikan

the upcoming "Come ON man" segment on ESPN should be pretty good.

I wonder if they will show Berman dropping F Bombs because his TV crew f'd up.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
the upcoming "Come ON man" segment on ESPN should be pretty good.

I wonder if they will show Berman dropping F Bombs because his TV crew f'd up.

I know NFLGAF hates him but Chris Bermans voice is soothing to me. It means football, fall season, Christmas, Thanksgiving, hot chocolate etc.

TheFatOne

I like the way this is going offensively for the Pats. Good real situation of what can happen in the regular season. Couple of drives stopped by their own mistakes. I'm hoping the Lions score a TD here. I want to see how this offense responds.

TheFatOne

Good stuff from the Pats game so far. Even though he had a drop I'm still impressed by Thompkins. Looks like he is going to be a solid player.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Not liking this pass protection so far. I'm watching a shitty stream but that didn't look like a blitz on 3rd and 13.

Edit: Lol @ Staff looking bad

bionic77

Pats linebackers are painful to watch in coverage, but Jones was build held on the second down. Jones has been pretty solid this preseason. Hope he becomes a beast

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the Pats are perhaps the worst team in the NFL covering running backs.
Pretty sure the Packers are still an NFL team.

Monday Night Football on a Thursday is wrong.

A wave of pessimism just hit me, maybe I've been spending too much time in here with Browns fans and fox.

I fully expect to get trashed tonight
I've been hanging out with my brother-in-law all week (huge Panthers fan) so I've heard all about you guys. Sounds like there's a lot to look forward to this season.

Yeah I'm being dead serious haha, I love Gruden. One of the best parts of Monday night football
Absolutely.

TheFatOne

Two great defensive series. The Pats front 7 looks great tonight getting to the QB.
I think it's either him or Blount getting cut.

My money is on Bolden if either of them gets cut. Blount has done more with the opportunities he has had.
We can beat anyone in the league. How many NFL Power Rankings have Pats at #1-3?

Most rankings I have seen have the Pats at the bottom half of the top 10. Like 7 -9

Top Bottom